Tampa, Pinellas and Pasco counties

There are quite a few in those areas, and I am just a bit further south in Sarasota.

I'm just one county over in Polk county, but play over towards Tampa pretty often.

cool! less than ten minutes and 2 people not too far.. maybe we can get a little mini outing going!

Was there for much of my life. Know your area quite well including some of the finest Greek food in the entire country. And of course do not forget about the idea that the Ultimate Weekend of Golf is just barely over an hour away from you.

My wife and I will be in Brandon for Thanksgiving and plan on playing either Friday or Sat. What are some good course recommendations? We don't mind driving, and we played westchase last time we were down per JB's recommendation.

theres a whole bunch lambro, lake jovita is a little bit north of there and i heard is in excellent shape. also quail hollow and lexington oaks are very nice.

Was there for much of my life. Know your area quite well including some of the finest Greek food in the entire country. And of course do not forget about the idea that the Ultimate Weekend of Golf is just barely over an hour away from you.

i have some of the finest greek cooking in the country in my kitchen!! haha my wife is greek and she can cook her butt off! what is the ultimate weekend? is that open to anyone?

Jovita south was and still is in excellent condition as of a week and a half ago. One of my favorite courses in the Tampa Bay Area.

My wife and I will be in Brandon for Thanksgiving and plan on playing either Friday or Sat. What are some good course recommendations? We don't mind driving, and we played westchase last time we were down per JB's recommendation.

Would love to tee it up with you while your down bud.

That'd be awesome. My wife and I typically scramble when we play, just because she has more fun that way, but you'd be more than welcome to join us. When we figure out our game plan I'll let you know.

thanks! i searched it anbd found it after you posted. looks like an amazing time..im def down!

If that is the case, make sure you send a PM to GolferGal and get signed up. Its a stay and play event, so signing up is necessary.

lambro, when you are down here, you will have to hit me up for a round. Would be fun to get a round together and talk about Mobile, it's been a good while since I have been back home.

I'd love to play with you and wake. Does Friday or Sat work for either of you? I'd also be down to travel towards either Sarasota or Lakeland.

I'd love to play with you and wake. Does Friday or Sat work for either of you? I'd also be down to travel towards either Sarasota or Lakeland.
Either works for me, we can figure it out. Will have to see what Wake is available for.

I could do Friday afternoon or Saturday. Should be a good round.

Back