GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS INFORMATION IS NO LONGER VALID - IT IS FOR AN OLDER FORUM SOFTWARE

To our Tapatalk users, we have recently updated our forum software, and unfortunately, it is having some compatibility issues with Tapatalk. We are aware of the problem and are diligently working to get it fixed.

We updated our forum software because we are also in the process of getting a dedicated mobile app just for the forum that should function just like Tapatalk, but hopefully with less issues.

While we work on these issues, you can try and access the forum directly from your web browsers, the new software is quite mobile friendly. So try going straight to the site and give it a try that way, here is the link https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/

You can also message me anytime if you have issues or concerns, and I will do my best to help in anyway that I can. We thank you all for your patience and understanding while we work to make your user experience even better than before!

Last edited:
Thank you for busting your ass on this Morgan, I know its not been a fun endeavor but its one that really is for the better of the whole community in the long run.

is there soething wrong with tapatalk:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks, Morgan. Know this has to be a massive headache. Appreciate you working on it for us.

Thanks for posting this. Yea, Tapatalk has been real buggy since the changeover. Can't wait to see the new mobile app and transfer over to that platform from tapatalk.

Thanks, looking forward to the THP forum app!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sooooooo looking forward to the THP App! Tapatalk could not go way faster :banghead:

Thanks for all the hard work Morgan. Change initially isnt the easiest thing to deal with, but over time things normalize and the perceived issues go away. Knowing you guys dont control tapatalk many of know you arent to blame there.

Right now it's a little more work, but the site on my mobile device is more user friendly than it was before and I cant wait to see the dedicated mobile app you guys come up with.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to the THP app. Tapatalk was bad before THP upgrade the website and I was about fed up with it already.

I know on a personal level that i have had to get new API keys with the new VB upgrade and thats helped when having to reinstall the tapatalk plugin, i have no doubt that GG is killing it on the behind the scenes updating... Kudos to everyone that is working thru the forum update.

TT seems to be getting worse by the minute... Can't wait for the app!

Am I the only Tapatalk user who doesn't see any issues?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you GG for all you do..I do to use TT very often, but i know some are frustrated. I don't have time at the office to get on so not a del breaker for me....

Since the upgrade, I've been using Chrome more to read the forum on my mobile device. I hate Chrome, though, so I installed Firefox's Android app.

Loading the forum with Firefox for the first time, there was a house icon with a + in it. That is an option to add a link on my home screen that brings me directly here in "an app-like experience". The link icon was Tapatalk's logo.

When I open it, the forum shows up with the new upgrade theme in a Tapatalk labeled window. It seems much faster than the visits in Chrome.

This is completely different from traditional Tapatalk and something I've never seen before. Perhaps it is another option for those with Tapatalk issues.

Thanks for this GG. I actually haven't used TT since the update as it didn't load properly for me. Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back