Tapatalk Users - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk blows anyway.

TT always seems to have issues. Think I will just search on the webpage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a little worse than normal, but still not unusable. Thanks for all the work you are putting in.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Attached is all I see when trying to find new posts
92a218dfb0ec7f577a61d0ed791bec82.jpg

Roland ;n8887545 said:
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Attached is all I see when trying to find new posts

Yes, we are aware of the issues, it's why I made this post. We are working on it, and have been in contact with Tapatalk, and we hope by this weekend we can have this resolved for you guys. We really are sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

In the meantime, I highly recommend giving the site a try on your mobile web browser, it's a million times more user/mobile friendly then it was before.

Thanks for all the hard work. Tapatalk won’t be missed for me. Happy to deal with short term bugs for a long term solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Morgan for bumping up this thread. I was receiving TT notifications but TT wouldn't load and now I know why.

Thanks for all of the hard work that you and THP's IT dept. have been doing to make this transition as smooth as possible.

For those not aware, the THP app is a quick way to access without leaving a browser open on your phone

Reactions: JB
Thanks for all of your work the past few weeks on this upgrade. Lots of great features.

tomcat;n8889941 said:
Thanks for all of your work the past few weeks on this upgrade. Lots of great features.

Thank you! We still have more to come, including the app, hopefully getting this fixed with Tapatalk, a few more features we want to add, and we are working on the performance of the site to run faster too, but it's all a process.

we appreciate you banging your head against the wall for us GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back