are your buddies punctual?

• yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • no

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
I have two friends who are always there 20-30 minutes early and are very reliable, then I have two who I'm lucky if they show up a minute before our tee time. I golf withe the former two as much as possible lol

I've got one guy who I play with now and again who I swear will be late to his own funeral. We have to tell him the tee off is half an hour earlier than it is just to get him there. Even so it's always a rush, if he wasn't such great company then he'd be binned! Is like it in every aspect of his life as well, so there's no changing him.

Our Saturday group, most are early, have breakfast or warm up. There is one that will show up right before his group tees off, first group is generally gone before ehe rolls in

My group has the one obligatory tardy guy!

My regular partner (outside of my wife), who ever gets there first gets to chose the format for the day that we play. We’re now getting to the course about 1.5 hours before tee time because of it trying to get there first.

Unofficial rant of the day: There is nothing worse than being late! It shows complete disrespect for the other people and truly shows you do not care about their time. This one really grinds my gears lol.

Pretty much. Honestly though you really only need a tee time to play at one or two courses around here. The rest are not busy enough that you just can’t show up and play so it doesn’t really matter.

One of the guys I play with is always early. The other one not so much and he is so unorganized it is bugging me some. I have to mention it to him again.

I have been helping him with his game though and realize it may take some time and he is really improving. He actually out drove me twice yesterday (I may have created a monster with the driver LOL), but I may have to let him go at some point if he cannot get better organized and on time.

Of the group I play the most with, 2 of us are usually 30-45 mins. early, 1 shows up 15 mins before tee time, and one shows up in time to get in the cart and head to the tee box, but he always makes it. If I tried cutting it that close, I'd get stuck in traffic every time.

I am typically right on time to play with no time to hit balls at range.

I am always on time, in fact I am almost always the first one there.
I have one partner that is always coming to the 1st tee as we are ready to tee off.
He has hit with his street shoes on a few times.

Back