Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
Which PGA and LPGA players have em? I truly cannot think of one. (Probably just never noticed, but I'm sure there have to be a few.)

And, do YOU have any? What of? And are you still glad you have em? :D

Which PGA and LPGA players have em? I truly cannot think of one. (Probably just never noticed, but I'm sure there have to be a few.)

And, do YOU have any? What of? And are you still glad you have em? :D

I have one and it is part of who I am, thinking about getting another one in fact.

Last edited:
I have a few, couple on my back & a few on my upper arms. Tribal stuff, wolves, women, etc.

No tour players?

I've got 2. My name on my right bicep and our family symbol on my right wrist. no regrets. I would like to get more but I don't want anything that I will outgrow. I do not remember any tour people having them. I bet they do, they are just covered.

I've got 2. My name on my right bicep and our family symbol on my right wrist. My pops and 2 of my sisters have variations of it in the same place.My moms was to scared to get one. No regrets. I would like to get more but I don't want anything that I will outgrow. I do not remember any tour people having them. I bet they do, they are just covered.

None for me thank you. I don't mind other people having them. Some look pretty cool. I won't put anything permanent on me.

No tour players?

I know Poulters Caddy has a big one on his arm. There is another guy with some that come right below his sleeve, but I cant think of who it is.

Seve has one. It's one of him raising his arm in triumph when he won The Open in 1984.

Paula Marti of the LPGA also has one on her lower back.

None yet and at 50 it's pretty safe to say I won't get one. To each their own, all my kids have them. Not sure why I'd want to do that? The cost, a little pain, there for ever... whats the top side?

Paula Marti of the LPGA also has one on her lower back.

a tramp stamp? :act-up:

I have ink...goes with the piercings...let your freak flag fly

I have got 8 and have been under the needle 10 times. I love them and I will continue to add on to my collection. As long as they are covered with normal golf attire I think that they are just fine for golfers. Not aware of too many tour players that have them. I know Lee Trevino has one on his forearm.

None yet and at 50 it's pretty safe to say I won't get one. To each their own, all my kids have them. Not sure why I'd want to do that? The cost, a little pain, there for ever... whats the top side?

Well I am 56 and got one about 5 years ago. They don't cost that much, less than a new driver for one big enough to cover your bicep. It really doesn't hurt, the needle just kind of itches in fact, at least that is what I felt during it. Lastly it makes a statement about something or somebody you care about, it is not just for decoration but it can be. The fact that it is permanent is part of the process, don't make a snap decision or you will be getting it removed one day.

I have 2 both on my biceps one is a grateful dead "space your face skull" on the right bicep with a wooden cross and a lotus flower in the middle of it. Represents my faith, the left bicep has the oakland raider pirate shield on it with a cobra encircling it with a football in it's tail. (hence my avatar) they both mean very much to me for reasons that are complicated to explain, but I would have to think real hard about what the next piece of artwork would be IF I got it.

None for me,my son in law has so many I think they ran out of ink.

Too permanent...I've never saw one I would want 4 ever.

understandable fireman, those 2 on my arms are probably the only 2 I'll ever get, too many of them to me at least are unappealing I'm 46 years old and like my body the way it is LOL.

I have 2 both on my biceps one is a grateful dead "space your face skull" on the right bicep with a wooden cross and a lotus flower in the middle of it.

nice. I have a melting syf on my back.

Back