Taylormade 300 Mini Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hitting the conforming list.

6A6EB862-B5A0-43CC-A006-2679F08F46D8.jpeg

Very timely release after their mini was just in the PGA winners bag.

Thats a huge hole/slot what do you call it. Still trying to find the "Original One" mini driver from 2019 2nd hand (for a reasonable price). Any info on shaft lengths?

Interesting. I'm curious to get home and look at my Mini One in comparison now. That's like 25cc bigger than the original I think.

I'd game it for sure. Reminds me of the size of drivers years ago that I grew up playing with

Very timely release after their mini was just in the PGA winners bag.
I mean, kinda, its not like he had this one in the bag though.

That said, GIVE ME ALL THE MINI DRIVERS. POUR THEM INTO MY VEINS!

20210531_190805.jpg6A6EB862-B5A0-43CC-A006-2679F08F46D8.jpeg
Screenshot_20210531-192500_Chrome.jpg
Curious about the bottom. If that's Ti plate-ish at all.

Last edited:
heard the release was/is mid-june?

I always have super mixed emotions about mini drivers. At least those people who think lower cc is better can rejoice !

Looks awesome
Will callaway bring their mini driver or frankenwood back?
They didn’t last time TM brought the OG. But, they can’t like seeing Phil with a TM club in his bag.

Looking forward to more info. I absolutely love my Original One.

These just do not get me going, but glad they are here for those that are interested.

Would be really curious to try one out. I struggle with driver, but generally hit 3w pretty well. Would like to see how this fits my swing.

This would not be a good buy for me... Which means it will find it's way into the bag :ROFLMAO::cautious:

I think the Original One was a cult hit. The 300 name was also a very popular time for TM.

Would like to try this at some point.

Anxiously awaiting details. Not that it matters much ... I have three TM mini drivers, so I'm sure this will find a way into my bag eventually.

This mini driver is supposed to be more playable off the ground. More fairway dna built in.

This mini driver is supposed to be more playable off the ground. More fairway dna built in.
So, I’m buying it, is what you’re saying. :LOL:

Interesting! Looks old school

If that is true that this one will be easier to play from the deck I may give it a try. I’m not sure I would need it as I love hitting both driver and 3 wood as it is. Are these for someone who typically struggles with driver or 3 wood?

I will be curious to see distances between my current 3w and a mini driver. I generally shy away from the 3w unless it is off the tee. I use it to keep short of trouble. Depending on the distance compared to my current driver this may be a good fit or may not.

Back