TaylorMade ATV Wedges

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Anybody that wants to learn EVERYTHING about this wedge, there will be a new THP Radio up on Friday that has all the details straight from the source. Maybe the best radio show we have ever done.

Oh, and by the way, there are some details at the end that I think everybody will enjoy hearing.
Awesome news, cant wait to listen to the show! Hmmmm forum testing perhaps.

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody that wants to learn EVERYTHING about this wedge, there will be a new THP Radio up on Friday that has all the details straight from the source. Maybe the best radio show we have ever done.

Oh, and by the way, there are some details at the end that I think everybody will enjoy hearing.
This is a must tune in. I'd love to hear the tech behind these!

cheffor

verified 20 handicap
Reaction score
Handicap
16 (OOB)

Very much looking forward to this, been contemplating these wedges for awhile.

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap

Nice, really interested in hearing about how this wedge came to be and the technology behind it.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
I can't wait to hear this show Friday! I think these wedges are really yanking at my heart :in-love:

GolferMahn

Reaction score
Handicap
My putting
Awesome news, cant wait to listen to the show! Hmmmm forum testing perhaps.
Can't wait to hear. I haven't even seen these in person yet, but they've definitely got me itching to try them

Forum testing would be awesome!

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
10YD -- If they are anything similar to my RBZ AW, which is built with the ATV technology, these dawgs will hunt!
Stop it OG, your making me think of OEM'ing one just to try out lol. I personally like the looks of them and im a digger with my wedges and my miss with my wedges is a fatty so these could be perfect.

Mark

Reaction score
Handicap
I anxiously await Friday. I like these wedges yet I have xft that work just fine. I find that these get the ball up with a good amount of spin. I like the carbon much more than the chrome as it is less bright. I like the idea on the grips too!

mhachtx

Reaction score
Handicap
I hit these over the weekend and they didn't do anything for me. It wasn't a very "soft" feel, and I did not like the feel on mishits. They didn't rattle my fingers but it wasn't a good feel. I was able to lay them open and get a nice high trajectory, but these aren't the wedge for me.

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Glad to hear a lot of good feedback. My buddy say's they are probably the most versatile wedge he has ever played. Looking forward to another Radioshow.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in