TaylorMade ATV Wedges

I would buy the 50 and 54 degree wedges. I'll def. be gaming these.

If it is as versatile as they say, then there is nothing in the looks of the club that would keep it out of my bag.
+1, I feel the same way.

so if you guys were going buy one which loft would you get.
Not sure if there is a 55* option or not. If so, 50* 55* and 60*. If no 55*. then 56* bent to 55*

Will be in the market for wedge's in the spring and will have to definitely give these a try. Been playing RAC wedges and these look very interesting.

I would go 52* 56* 60* right now!

Thanks for the video Tadashi. These are definitely on my radar. They look pretty good and I like the dual sole.

I wonder if some people will shy away from them because of the small cavity/pocket on the back of them versus a straight blade like most wedges?

I like it and want to try it when it comes out.... As you can tell by my bag I haven't found a wedge that sets my game on fire yet.... The Sandy Andy is just ok but at the same time most wedges I've tried aren't much better to justify the price, I've tried a few that made me go wow(xFT and CG15) but for some reason they don't give me the "Gotta have" feeling. I wanna try the X-Series and the Vokey to see how they are

With that all terrain sole I'd go with a 56 and 52.

With that cavity back feel, I hope these play very similar to the older CG14's.

The more I have been thinking about these, the more I want them.

I don't get how they're supposed to work but i like them.

I like the looks of them. Stripes remind me of the movie the movie le mans or the tag heuer Monaco watch range.

OMG a 54* wedge is Left handed!!! Am I dreaming....thank you Taylormade.

CB, that may not be the case. Look at this link-the info is updated from yesterday. And just when the 60* thread has me thinking about (maybe) going 54*/58*. Since there are less models to produce due to not offering varying bounces, I'm bummed that all (or almost all) of these aren't available in lefty...

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/products/wedges/ATV-wedge/product-detail-specifications

I wonder why they went away from the interchangeable faces. Maybe it made too big a dent in their sales?

I wonder why they went away from the interchangeable faces. Maybe it made too big a dent in their sales?
My guess? Marketing. Interchangeable face wedges were last year, time to make something new to get people to make a new purchase.

excellent video...this is how I feel with the SCORs.

YES! Its why I'd love to try one of these but I already love my SCOR/Eidolon's.

TM ATV Wedge

TM ATV Wedge

I've been searching and unless I've just missed it, I can't find anything in here about the new ATV wedge that TM will have available in April. Anyone know anything about it or can point me at the thread it is in if it has already been talked about?

EDIT: Thanks

these look really nice. I'm liking all of TM's offerings this year. It will be interesting to see how effective the ATV sole really is compared to the versatile soles of other mfgr's.

Should have these into THP HQ this week and get some in hand photos for everybody.

Good to hear. Very interested in these and I don't know why.

Back