TaylorMade ATV Wedges

I want to hit one of these. I really don't like them, I don't know why, but they seem like they belong in my bag... it's weird.

Looking forward to the in hand thoughts and pics. These appear to be some pretty sweet wedges.

Biggsy just had these on his Twitter page

x2_a9b2fca

x2_a9b2fb3

I want to see what these can do! It is going to be difficult to really get a full picture of their capabilities on a hitting bay though. I really like the idea of these.

I am in the market for some wedges and these are definitely on the list!

According to the specs, the RBZ wedges also have the ATV sole, so if you get a chance to demo the RBZ's, it might give you a pretty good idea of what they are like.

I think Dustin is playing these this weekend. It seems like they are working well for him.

I think Dustin is playing these this weekend. It seems like they are working well for him.

i thought he had the 588s in his bag currently.

He started the week off playing ATV's in the practise rounds, but then for at least the first two rounds he was with the custom 588's. Not sure about yesterday though, didn't see any of his round.

For some reason, as much as I want to hate this wedge, something tells me I need to try them out before I make a decision on new wedges this year.

He started the week off playing ATV's in the practise rounds, but then for at least the first two rounds he was with the custom 588's. Not sure about yesterday though, didn't see any of his round.

For some reason, as much as I want to hate this wedge, something tells me I need to try them out before I make a decision on new wedges this year.

I'm still without wedges for my new set at least. I'm still gaming my old irons until i fill the rest of my bag.

Is there any news or updates on a possible early release? Forum testing?

The looks are growing on me and I wan't to try these badly.

This post hasn't been updated in a long time? Not buzz worthy? Anyone playing these?

This post hasn't been updated in a long time? Not buzz worthy? Anyone playing these?

I tried them at a demo day a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. The tee area was really soggy, which probably had a lot to do every shot being fat. I'll try them out again next month at THP demo day.

Think they're just starting to hit stores. I thought I read somewhere it would be early April for most places.

Think they're just starting to hit stores. I thought I read somewhere it would be early April for most places.

Yeah, early April. The TM rep told me they were on back order until mid May for new orders (this was 3-4 weeks ago).

Yeah, early April. The TM rep told me they were on back order until mid May for new orders (this was 3-4 weeks ago).

Going to be interesting to finally start hearing more about experiences with these. Kind of crappy that the conditions were not ideal when you got to demo them.

I'm considering these or the scor's. What to do what to do??!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i am interested in these, because i am looking for new wedges and they sound like a solid option. i thought i saw the release date was 4/13 or 4/14 and was hoping to give them some swings next week. i really hope they are not back ordered that far already if i decide to get them

I'm considering these or the scor's. What to do what to do??!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hit both? They are completely different style.

Local golf shop guy told me the atv's have been pushed back several times and wouldn't b surprised if they got further delayed. I ordered a couple scors

Local golf shop guy told me the atv's have been pushed back several times and wouldn't b surprised if they got further delayed. I ordered a couple scors

I think you'll be very happy with what you ordered.

Im trying to decide. I got 3 CG15 I want to change up and these seem to be what I am looking at.

I heard from one of the pro’s at my local course that they are re-designing the aesthetics of the club due to a lot of people saying they wont play them because they are ugly. That is the reason for the delay.

The one that I have seen, looked awesome at address, which, is the only look you should worry about… not how it looks in the bag.

I heard from one of the pro’s at my local course that they are re-designing the aesthetics of the club due to a lot of people saying they wont play them because they are ugly. That is the reason for the delay.

The one that I have seen, looked awesome at address, which, is the only look you should worry about… not how it looks in the bag.

Hmmm. That would be pretty darn surprising based on the inventory they already have had done and the fact that they debuted them to Hot List and at the PGA Show.

Hmmm. That would be pretty darn surprising based on the inventory they already have had done and the fact that they debuted them to Hot List and at the PGA Show.

No doubt at all JB. I'm only being a parrot by repeating what he told me.

Just seen them at my local pro shop. I got a 50 degree on the way. Nice looking wedges.

Reactions: JF
Back