TaylorMade ATV Wedges

Anybody that wants to learn EVERYTHING about this wedge, there will be a new THP Radio up on Friday that has all the details straight from the source. Maybe the best radio show we have ever done.

Oh, and by the way, there are some details at the end that I think everybody will enjoy hearing.

Awesome news, cant wait to listen to the show! Hmmmm forum testing perhaps.

Anybody that wants to learn EVERYTHING about this wedge, there will be a new THP Radio up on Friday that has all the details straight from the source. Maybe the best radio show we have ever done.

Oh, and by the way, there are some details at the end that I think everybody will enjoy hearing.

This is a must tune in. I'd love to hear the tech behind these!

Very much looking forward to this, been contemplating these wedges for awhile.

Nice, really interested in hearing about how this wedge came to be and the technology behind it.

I can't wait to hear this show Friday! I think these wedges are really yanking at my heart :in-love:

Awesome news, cant wait to listen to the show! Hmmmm forum testing perhaps.

Can't wait to hear. I haven't even seen these in person yet, but they've definitely got me itching to try them

Forum testing would be awesome!

10YD -- If they are anything similar to my RBZ AW, which is built with the ATV technology, these dawgs will hunt!

Stop it OG, your making me think of OEM'ing one just to try out lol. I personally like the looks of them and im a digger with my wedges and my miss with my wedges is a fatty so these could be perfect.

I anxiously await Friday. I like these wedges yet I have xft that work just fine. I find that these get the ball up with a good amount of spin. I like the carbon much more than the chrome as it is less bright. I like the idea on the grips too!

I hit these over the weekend and they didn't do anything for me. It wasn't a very "soft" feel, and I did not like the feel on mishits. They didn't rattle my fingers but it wasn't a good feel. I was able to lay them open and get a nice high trajectory, but these aren't the wedge for me.

Glad to hear a lot of good feedback. My buddy say's they are probably the most versatile wedge he has ever played. Looking forward to another Radioshow.

Back