TaylorMade bag is complete!

Jaybanks9

Reaction score
Handicap
Finally completed my bag this afternoon! I went in with every intention of picking up an r11 5 wood. I play the r11 driver and 3 wood, plus the irons. The 5 wood was going to replace a 2 hybrid Nike slingshot. I decided to hit the r11 5 wood and burner hybrid. The 5 wood was about 5 yrds longer, but I loved the look of the burners head and it felt very forgiving. Plus I think it will be more accurate. I was hitting the 5 wood about 235 on the track man and 227 to 230 with the burner.

Now I just need a few dozen more pentas a couple r11 w powerband gloves. Only problem is I love Nike apparel. Well now I have the tmx standbag, 9* r11, 3 wood r11, 3 burner hybrid, 4-aw r11, 54 and 60 xft, and ghost spider. White out baby!

Thats a lot of TaylorMade but congrats on the new club and OEM bag.

I had an all TaylorMade setup one time, it didnt last long.

But, congrats on your gear. Hope you play it well.

Congrats on the bag. I hope it performs as well as I bet it looks! Good luck!

Thats a lot of TaylorMade but congrats on the new club and OEM bag.

TaylorMade for life.

I'm rocking an all TaylorMade bag. Even went back to the temperamental R11 3w. Great company, great equipment. They were nice enough to sponsor me at The Morgan Cup with their great stuff, I'm sticking with them.

Kevin

I envy you! Very nice setup! Im woking on e completing mine after a financial fallout last year I had to sell everything. Slowly putting it back together. In the process of picking up the R9 5 wood. Then all I need is the bag and putter to finish it off

Congratulations on filling out your bag ! I know ya gotta BIG SMILE factor going, huh !!

I'm happy you like your bag setup. Hit them well.

Congrats! That is quite a set up.

Very very nice!!!

Congrats on completing the bag! Remember there are a lot of great companies out there.

Wow, that is a lot of Taylormade. Congrats!

Do you have some pics of the complete bag?

congrats on the bag

Jay, that looks like a great set-up!
I like your tastes in equipment.
I am a huge TM fan myself as you can see from my set-up.

Congrats nice set up.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I'll put pics up when I figure out how lol. I've hit everything, but keep going with tm products. The white just looks so good to me at address. I think a big part of playing well is the way things fit your eye. From equipment, to fairway, to line of sight on approaches. I think it's a very visual game. Ive played tm, titleist, mizuno, Nike, Cleveland, and ping putters. This year was my first trip back to taylormade since high school when I had the Lcg bubble irons and firesole woods. I had a niblick putter too. Enough about me lol.

I am a big TM fan as well and could easly be all TM if they had a more forgiving driver next year, 460cc R11 would be awesome! Well all minus my Heavy 5 Wood, that isnt going anywhere. Great looking bag Jay.

Congratulations on your all TaylorMade bag! Just like Esox, I'm a TaylorMade fan for life after they were so supportive of us in the first Morgan Cup. Plus, their equipment looks great and performs well, plus they are always pushing the envelope on the technology side. Have fun with your new clubs!

Congrats on the setup! Post some pics of your bag!

Nice man! I'm doing the same thing! But i'm going too wait too see if they come out with a new R11 or Burner driver in the next 3 months or so before i make a big buy on my driver!

Congrats on the finished bag! I have always wanted to throw together a TMAG bag and see how it performs. Just never pulled the trigger.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I'll put pics up when I figure out how lol. I've hit everything, but keep going with tm products. The white just looks so good to me at address. I think a big part of playing well is the way things fit your eye. From equipment, to fairway, to line of sight on approaches. I think it's a very visual game. Ive played tm, titleist, mizuno, Nike, Cleveland, and ping putters. This year was my first trip back to taylormade since high school when I had the Lcg bubble irons and firesole woods. I had a niblick putter too. Enough about me lol.

Congrats on finishing your bag. Which shaft did you go with on your Irons? graphite /Steel

I love TaylorMade and have used it ever since I started golfing. It wasn't until I joined this site that I realized that there were other companies, haha. That's a super sweet setup and I hope it treats you well!

Last edited:
Back