Taylormade bubble shaft re-grip

nicedivot

strangers in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
5 - 10
So, I am planning to bring my burner tour irons back to play. this one has bubble shaft (graphite)...
need to re-grip them. so looked around in the eBay and some sells grips for bubble shaft, core size .86 but then some others sells core size .680
so now I am confused. which is should I get so I can re-grip ?

thanks in advance,

So, I am planning to bring my burner tour irons back to play. this one has bubble shaft (graphite)...
need to re-grip them. so looked around in the eBay and some sells grips for bubble shaft, core size .86 but then some others sells core size .680
so now I am confused. which is should I get so I can re-grip ?

thanks in advance,

I'd go smaller and build it up if need be with masking tape. You will be sure to get a tight fit. Other option is to go ahead and cut off the old grip and measure the butt diameter.

I'd go smaller and build it up if need be with masking tape. You will be sure to get a tight fit. Other option is to go ahead and cut off the old grip and measure the butt diameter.
thanks. that is what I just did it.. cut open the one grip and it has M68 written inside of the grip, where the grip starts. is that indication for .680 core size?
and here is the photo of butt end I think butt end size is .680, can someone confirm?
bubble-buttend.jpg

Attachments

• bubble-buttend.jpg
    bubble-buttend.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
thanks. that is what I just did it.. cut open the one grip and it has M68 written inside of the grip, where the grip starts. is that indication for .680 core size?
and here is the photo of butt end I think butt end size is .680, can someone confirm?

View attachment 18030

That is the core size.

Last edited:
Back