TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

Wish the FedEx man was bringing me a free set of LEFTY 2.0's to try....sighs....

Wish the FedEx man was bringing me a free set of LEFTY 2.0's to try....sighs....

Drive out to Raleigh and you can hit the ones being sent to me.

Haha, I'm pretty much stalking your posts on this thread to see when you get your clubs. That means I would have mine too. :D

FEd EX has not come to the office yet today. I will let you know when they do either way.

FEd EX has not come to the office yet today. I will let you know when they do either way.

Doesn't look like today is the day, hopefully tomorrow?

I'm hopefully going golfing tomorrow. I'd love to have these in the bag! Hoping tomorrow is the day.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

My Burner 2.0 Driver and 3i just arrive today. The first thing my fiance said was "Oh, the driver's so pretty!". I have to admit the white is interesting, will take some time getting used to. Good thing it comes with a cover :) Now, I'm really itching to play!

I'm hopefully going golfing tomorrow. I'd love to have these in the bag! Hoping tomorrow is the day.

hoping it works out for ya

FedEx never even showed up at my office yesterday, which was really weird. Usually someone is getting something every day. Hopefully today is the day, but, we are talking about shutting down the office early, so FedEx better get here soon!!

FedEx never even showed up at my office yesterday, which was really weird. Usually someone is getting something every day. Hopefully today is the day, but, we are talking about shutting down the office early, so FedEx better get here soon!!

HAHA. You and I are on the same page Yorkem. If they don't show today, it won't be until Tuesday at the earliest. I am leaving early today as well and playing 18. Was hoping to game the 2.0's. We will see, stay tuned...

I am really hoping you guys get these clubs today! I am itching to see the differences between the Nikes and the TMs!

Man I am so jealous of the testers! I got to play 9 with these irons yesterday and I freakin LOVED them. Just felt great all around and I was making solid contact so consistently with great launch, flight and feel. It was a lot of fun, and I absolutely would have purchased these after last night had I not won the Mizuno contest. LOVE THESE STICKS! Have fun boys!

The wait is driving me crazy! I sure hope they make it today.

we are talking about shutting down the office early, so FedEx better get here soon!!

The one day of the year when you think I should have had these sent home!!

Yeah Yorkem, the other 4 of us have the advantage for the next few hours when it comes to delivery. If they don't come today though, you are back in the drivers seat with the work address delivery! :)

Yeah baby! Just got mine in, and wouldn't you know the internet is down. I'll upload pics as soon as I can.

Yeah baby! Just got mine in, and wouldn't you know the internet is down. I'll upload pics as soon as I can.

Awesome! Thats what I like to see. Cant wait for pictures and I hope the rest of you get them too

Please remember for unboxing pictures, videos and first impressions to use the review thread. Thanks.

Nice Josh!!

Please remember for unboxing pictures, videos and first impressions to use the review thread. Thanks.

Of course! Waiting on this internet to get fast enough for my pics to upload.

You lucky dog! That's awesome.

You lucky dog! That's awesome.

Haha, pics are slowly but surely uploading now. I ended up with a 4 - SW set which was slightly disappointing. I was really looking forward to having a nice 3 iron in the bag. It's probably gonna work out for the best though, as I now have room for a Mashie!

Really jealous, but hey I can't wait to see what you can do with them on the course.

Back