Taylormade Burner Iron Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To celebrate the Taylormade Burner irons becoming the number one iron in golf, THP and Taylormade Golf are teaming up to give away a brand new set to a lucky forum member.

Taylormade Burner Iron Reaches #1 - The Hackers Paradise

Contest
Answer three questions pertaining to the Burner Irons and you could be the winner of a brand new set of irons.

Winner
Each entry that we receive will have a ticket go into the hat. When the end of the contest comes, we will randomly draw one of those tickets and that person will win the contest and have a brand new set of irons sent to them from THP in the shaft flex of their choice.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Answers to questions (your entry) must be emailed to josh@thehackersparadise.com or golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Please include your screen name or your entry will not be counted.
The deadline of this contest Tuesday November 17th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.
You must be a registered forum member with at least 5 posts to submit your entry. Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Enhanced Image Captcha

Misc
By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Questions

1. How would the Taylormade Burner Irons help your game?

2. How far do you currently hit your 7 iron?

3. How far do you think you will hit the Burner 7 iron?

TaylorMade-Burner-Irons_600.jpg

Last edited:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

• Admin
I dont understand????

Methinks he made a posting error. That's the default text in the "Quick Reply" text box.

Entry sent! Those Burners would look right at home in my bag right next to the R9! :wink:

Email to Josh!

I just sent my entry. I had some problems with email through Verizon's website, so if you have multiple entries, I apologize. Please discard all but one. Thanks!

• Admin
I just sent my entry. I had some problems with email through Verizon's website, so if you have multiple entries, I apologize. Please discard all but one. Thanks!

No sweat bonk. We got the one that worked.

Just sent my entry, good luck to everyone that enters.

And a big THANK YOU to Taylormade & THP for having the contest! :clapp:

I am in. thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this contest.

PM sent.

I is In! :)

Email sent to JB. Another great contest - Thanks THP and Taylormade!

I'm in. Thank you THP and TaylorMade!! Good luck to all.

THP and their friends at all these great companies just continue to raise the bar with every passing contest....it's no wonder this place is the best golf site on the web!

I'm in, and can't wait to hear whoever wins review! Thanks THP for creating a Christmas like environment......often

I just entered.

Thanks Taylormade and THP...this is an awesome contest.

Entry sent. Thanks THP and TaylorMade! Josh has my address where they will need to be sent when I win! hehe

Good luck skagen (if it's not me! hehehe).

And welcome to THP! Head over to the check-in desk and introduce yourself.

Wow, great contest...thx THP and TM for putting this one together!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

WTH??? I pulled it up on my BB, while driving. I know guy's but at least I wasn't putting on my makeup! Guess I should have went ahead and posted at the time, this is way cool. I'll get there tomorrow, Thanks THP! What a great prise! :clapp:

I figured I'd give it a shot so I can hang up my decade old Tiger Sharks haha.

Good luck to all

First post here, cool contest. I gave it a shot. You never now I can replace my taylormade LCG's.

Back