Taylormade Burner Iron Contest

Please guys remember to read the rules. First, entries must be emailed. Second, you must have 5 posts in the forum to enter. If you do not have 5 posts, post away and then send your entry.

I never win anything.... but this would be a pretty awesome birthday present to myself if I do!

Thanks for running yet another fantastic contest, THP!

Please guys remember to read the rules. First, entries must be emailed. Second, you must have 5 posts in the forum to enter. If you do not have 5 posts, post away and then send your entry.

Ow yeah right already forgot. Going to post some more. Starting to like the forum.:clapp:

I'm better at true/false questions. Ask me true/false. I'm going to get in on this one. I may have a set of X-22's for sale in 2 weeks. :laughing: Good luck to all that will be entered.

I'm in. I even sent my address just in case, lol.

Email sent.
Thank you so much for all these wonderful contests!

I'm in. Thanks to TM and THP for another fantastic contest! :clapp:

I could use some new sticks, mine are a "couple" of years old.

Im in. Thanks THP and Taylormade.

Wow another amazing contest! THP continues to amaze and bring the best golf reviews and contest for its readers! Big thanks to TM too!

I sent in my entry. TM and THP are the best. :bananadance: :bananadance:

Email sent. Thanks for another great contest.

E-mail sent

I'm in, just when I think I have seen it all THP amazes me.

I'm in.

Thanks to Taylormade and THP for the opportunity!

Sweet

Sweet

Wow those look awesome. Can't wait to put those in my bag.

Oh man. These are sweet and would like so pretty in the bag with my TM Burner driver and 3 wood.

Crossing My Fingers

Crossing My Fingers

I'm in. I've been eying these irons ever since the Nick Faldo commercial began running (on what seems to be) a constant loop on the Golf Channel! Love the TM contests! Keep up the good work!

E-mail sent! I hope I get my first contest win, and win big with these. Thanks THP and Taylormade for creating this contest, and giving us all an opportunity.

would the have them for a lefty?

Women too?

If they can play R flex shafts then yes. Otherwise not for this contest. But stay tuned....

I think that rules out everyone except Soxy.

Back