TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver

yeah, but the you've made one critical mistake buddy, the superfast comes w/the matrix ozik not the motore. the matrix is a good high launching shaft, i just don't need that.

Oh my bad not sure why I thinking motore. Not feeling that shaft either lol.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

Well, I just don't think I can survive 2011 without getting a new driver. Too many great new options. I love the white look. Not sure I'm sold on a 46.5 inch shaft though.

Oh my bad not sure why I thinking motore. Not feeling that shaft either lol.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

well, i'm not too fond of either of them. would be sweet to see the superfast family partner up with some sick shafts, but i suspect these shafts fit the bill perfectly for what they want that club to do: it needs to be light, it needs to be faster and it needs to launch a ball higher and further. it does all that.

Oh let one of these be at the demo day in lefty!

Ugly. I'm not against ghost finishes either. I kinda like how the R11 looks and have liked the Daytona Ghosts when I've tried them. This one totally misses. I second the person that said the only good thing about this driver is that the original Superfasts will be cheaper now.

I agree with the people that say this line of clubs looks pretty awesome.

Just a few thoughts:

According to the Taylormade website, the TP has a 1* open face to promote a fade bias. So, if the heavier shaft and TP model interest you, don't let the whole "open face" thing scare you away. At least hit it and see how it goes. I have the Superfast TP and it's open but doesn't bother me at all.

With that said, I can't see spending $399 for 5 more yards. Now if I just had money laying around then sure, I'd pick one up.

If you have a white putter, a white 3 woood, a white rescue, and a white driver, you better not go out there and shoot a 100. Haha, I'm kidding. Even us hackers can have nice equipment. But does anyone else feel like the flashy white stuff puts a little pressure on you to perform? And when I say they look flashy, I mean they look mean and awesome.

I'm interested in the Rescue 11 and the 3 wood. The Superfast 2.0 rescue has a draw bias which I'm not sure I want but I'd try it, but I really like the looks of the Rescue 11 being that it's all black on the bottom and white on top. I'm just in a dilemma of buying the current 3 wood and waiting for this one to come out.

I really interested in the comments about how the colour helps setup square as thats the biggest issue I have with driving. If it works then it will be the club for me.

Just as an aside House of Forged have been making white shafts for a long time...great shafts too.

This is a hot looking driver. Loving Camillo in the video as well!!!

Found it a little odd that the 4 and 5 2.0 woods are only 1* apart and every thing else is the same.

Found it a little odd that the 4 and 5 2.0 woods are only 1* apart and every thing else is the same.

Shaft length too? Weird.

Edit: now that I think of it. With a standard 3w being 15* and 5w being 18. Not much room? Lol

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Probably because you wouldnt carry the 3 and 4 woods, youd carry a 3W and 5W or 4W and 7W.

if you haven't checked out THP's coverage and video of this on the homepage, then i would suggest doing so. i don't think there's much cooler than watching tour professionals get as excited as we do about a golf club. i love Kenny Perry's reaction at the end of the video, and there's some Natalie Gulbis coverage. who doesn't like that?

i have a love/hate relationship with TM. i like what their products do for me on the course, but i hate when they bring out awesome stuff like this. i kinda have an understanding of what OEM goes through.

It seems like clubs are just gona keep getting longer and longer!! Is it really true?, If this burner is 15yrds longer then last years clubs, then people would have gained like 25 yards in the last two years! That really blows my mind. So expensive to buy brand new stuff though, but holy crap, another 15yards? Really? It is cool to see the pros getting so excited though.

i love Kenny Perry's reaction at the end of the video, and there's some Natalie Gulbis coverage.

I chuckled at that. Guys get the launch monitors, girls get a guy saying "that one was good".

I chuckled at that. Guys get the launch monitors, girls get a guy saying "that one was good".

haha, true that. i'd much rather be the dude out there with Natalie though :)

Straying off topic, but I don't see the fuzz about her...besides the golf, I mean.

Im not positive but it looked like KP had a Fubuki in the one he was hitting.

You just like saying Fubuki

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

that's what i thought as well. it could be the diamana white? whatever it is, it looks good. how sick is the sound of that driver when Jason Day rips into one?

that's what i thought as well. it could be the diamana white? whatever it is, it looks good. how sick is the sound of that driver when Jason Day rips into one?

Yeah Ive watched it a couple times now and it talks to you. But for some reason I keep getting stuck on Natalie...

Yeah Ive watched it a couple times now and it talks to you. But for some reason I keep getting stuck on Natalie...

that's because she can out drive you.

seriously, those guys get all giddy, just like we do. i want one!

that's because she can out drive you.

seriously, those guys get all giddy, just like we do. i want one!

And Im ok with that. Natalie. We can make this work gf. Call me.

Yeah they sure did get all giddy. KP hitting 300+ bombs. I think he had to go change after that.

Back