TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver

I saw something somewhere about Taylormade releasing the Superfast 2.0. What exactly does "release" mean. They have released that it exists or it's now for sale?

It has not been released to consumers yet, but has been released on tour. They launched the driver, yes. But have not really released it yet, as that comes soon.

It has not been released to consumers yet, but has been released on tour. They launched the driver, yes. But have not really released it yet, as that comes soon.

Golf Town website says they ship Feb 4, as with the R11.

Give it a couple weeks 9 Iron and you'll see the SF 1.0 drop. I doubt it'll drop the R9 did recently since it's still rather popular, but I imagine it'll drop a bit.

Give it a couple weeks 9 Iron and you'll see the SF 1.0 drop. I doubt it'll drop the R9 did recently since it's still rather popular, but I imagine it'll drop a bit.

It'll have to too, but to where? The 09 Burner is still $200!!

I really want a new 3 wood as I want to start teeing up the 3 wood much more often. But I'm so impatient. I'm tempted to just get the Superfast 3 wood and probably wish I waited on the Superfast 2.0 or 2.0 TP 3 wood.

I want the SF 2.0 driver right now.

Less than a month to go! Think you can wait that long?

Yes. But I should wait for the outing and hit it outside on a monitor. And along side the R11.

Yes. But I should wait for the outing and hit it outside on a monitor. And along side the R11.

Good plan, cause that's my plan too!

I'll just warn anyone that doesnt know me well, dont bet on me waiting.

I'll just warn anyone that doesnt know me well, dont bet on me waiting.

I wouldn't dream of it!! :D

Feb 4, OEM is in line patentially waiting for the store to open.....

I wish the woods came out February 4th too! Aren't they slated for more like March?

I'm not sure why special delieveries aren't made directly to you guys yet : p

I'm not sure why special delieveries aren't made directly to you guys yet : p

If I could figure out a way to make that happen...lol

I am extremely excited about this :) I made a huge mistake dumping my SF TP and will be bagging one of these again soon

I just had an epiphany. An "ah ha" moment!

Some of you guys, like Sean, have the Burner Superfast 3 Wood that I want. When the 2.0 3 Wood comes out you can give... errr sell me yours!

Does OEM have a Superfast 3 wood? Doesn't he have every club?

Spent some time with the Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver today. Only range time as it will get put onto the course this week. I will have a full write up coming up at the end of the week, but so far I like what I am seeing.

I have to say after about 3 swings, you forget its even white. The face is a dark deep color (black like the SuperTri face) that molds into the sole. It is very nice looking. I will have full pics and more info coming up later this week.

Spent some time with the Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver today. Only range time as it will get put onto the course this week. I will have a full write up coming up at the end of the week, but so far I like what I am seeing.

I have to say after about 3 swings, you forget its even white. The face is a dark deep color (black like the SuperTri face) that molds into the sole. It is very nice looking. I will have full pics and more info coming up later this week.

Nice JB, looking forward to it! Think the Z-Star will some competition or is it too early to tell?

Back