TaylorMade Demo Day

SwampDog35

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted post a personal experience I had today. I went to LakeWood Country Club here in New Orleans and tried most of Taylormade's lineup.

Started warmups with the New Burner 2.0 PW and hit some really nice shots. Shots with the PW were averaging around 120yards to 125 and Very, very high trajectory. I then moved to the 8iron and stroked quite a few of these to around the 140-145 flag stick also with a higher than usual trajectory.
After moving to the 6 I hit quite a few of these shot's thin and they still carried around 150 yards+. I'm not sure if they are worth trading in my Di-9's yet.

I then moved to the R9 Super Tri....Wow the response off the tee-box. On a good shot with everything working good I was pounding them out around the 260mark. I still had a slight hook with the R9. So the TM factory rep moved the head to 1degree open, and WOW. This response to my swing was signifigant. I was putting Drives a long way out there....Clearing the 250 Flag by a bunch. So then I moved to the 15degree 3Wood. I think this will be the next club in my bag. The club head felt great through the impact zone. I hit around 20 balls with this 3wood. Shots were high and around the 240-250 mark. And man the shots looked great. Even the TM rep said "Man you really stroked that one".
I'm sorry to take up so much of your time reading. Just thought I'd say thanks to TM for coming close to the house.

And thanks to Brad from TM for your time and help with some great tips and enjoyed the small talk. Best wishes to you man.

Chad

interesting, thanks for the post!

Back