TaylorMade Dustin Johnson Contest - AT&T Pebble Beach

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each week THP has tons of fun contests that involve some of the coolest things in golf being given away. THP is always the place to find the best contests on the internet and we have a very cool prize to give away this week.

Last year we kicked off our "Tour Contests" with something from TaylorMade Golf and we are going to do it again for 2011. What better way to celebrate the AT&T Pebble Beach than featuring Dustin Johnson in a contest.

The Prize
You can see it in the picture. This is a beautiful staff bag from TaylorMade that is the exact bag Dustin Johnson uses. It has his name on it and his markings. Truly rare and something that any fan would want.

1180422900_jp5T7-M.jpg

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your "team" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
The deadline of this contest Wednesday Feb 9th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
This contest is for US & Canada Residents only.

If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

Playing the Game

1. You will pick 4 players to be a part of your team of golfers from the field below.

2. Three of those players must from the bold list of TaylorMade staffers.

3. The team with the most prize money at the end will be declared the winner.

4. You will also pick the winners total score (example: 270) for a tie breaker.

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest following some of the Taylormade Golfers during the AT&T. We want to thank Taylormade Golf for another amazing prize.

The Field
Blake Adams
Joe Affrunti
Michael Allen
Billy Andrade
Stuart Appleby
Arjun Atwal
Woody Austin
Aaron Baddeley
Briny Baird
Chris Baryla
Cameron Beckman
Shane Bertsch
Matt Bettencourt

Kris Blanks
Steven Bowditch
Keegan Bradley
Michael Bradley
Joseph Bramlett
D. J. Brigman
Mark Brooks
Jonathan Byrd
Alex Cejka
Kevin Chappell
K. J. Choi
Tim Clark
Chad Collins
Michael Connell
Chris Couch
John Daly
Brian Davis
Brendon de Jonge
Chris DiMarco
James Driscoll
Jason Dufner
David Duval
Steve Elkington
Matt Every
Brad Faxon
Steve Flesch
Jim Furyk
Tommy Gainey
Robert Garrigus
Bobby Gates
Brian Gay
Tom Gillis
Fabian Gomez

Andres Gonzales
Scott Gordon
Paul Goydos
Nathan Green
Scott Gutschewski

Hunter Haas
Padraig Harrington
J. P. Hayes
David Hearn
J. J. Henry
Jim Herman
Tim Herron
Justin Hicks
Matt Hill
Charley Hoffman
J. B. Holmes
Billy Horschel
Billy Hurley
Trevor Immelman
Lee Janzen
Brandt Jobe
Dustin Johnson
Richard S. Johnson

Kent Jones
Matt Jones
Sunghoon Kang
Bio Kim
Chris Kirk
Kevin Kisner
Colt Knost
Marc Leishman
Justin Leonard
Spencer Levin
Davis Love III
Jamie Lovemark
Bill Lunde
Jarrod Lyle
Jeff Maggert
Hunter Mahan
John Mallinger
Steve Marino
David Mathis
Troy Matteson
Scott McCarron
William McGirt

George McNeill
Matt McQuillan
Rocco Mediate
Troy Merritt
Phil Mickelson
Zack Miller
Bryce Molder
Garth Mulroy
Kevin Na
Joe Ogilvie
Geoff Ogilvy
Sean O¹Hair
Nick O¹Hern
Jesper Parnevik
Pat Perez
Tim Petrovic

Scott Piercy
Martin Piller
D. A. Points
Aron Price
Alex Prugh
Michael Putnam
Brett Quigley
Chez Reavie
Jim Renner
Tag Ridings
Chris Riley
Alexandre Rocha
John Rollins
Andres Romero
Rory Sabbatini

Sam Saunders
Jason Schmuhl
Vijay Singh
Heath Slocum
Nate Smith
Brandt Snedeker
Kevin Stadler
Scott Stallings
Paul Stankowski
Kyle Stanley
Brendan Steele
Kevin Streelman
Will Strickler
Chris Stroud
Daniel Summerhays
Kevin Sutherland
Vaughn Taylor
Josh Teater

Roland Thatcher
Michael Thompson
Peter Tomasulo
David Toms
D. J. Trahan
Cameron Tringale
Bo Van Pelt
Johnson Wagner
Duffy Waldorf
Jimmy Walker
Nick Watney
Mike Weir
Brett Wetterich
Charlie Wi
Dean Wilson

Mark Wilson
Gary Woodlan

What a wickedly awesome prize!! Thanks TaylorMade and THP!! Count me in for this one! Expect my email!

• Admin
3 tm staffers... wow
this is gonna be a good contest and poppa needs a brand new bag
big dj fan too... awesome

Great contest again THP. I wonder how many won't take two time defending Pebble Beach Champ DJ.

I love this prize and I love this format for contests. Way to go team THP and Taylormade. I wonder if anyone would actually use this bag or if it would be a collector's type thing? I would perhaps try it ... i mean, the one thing DJ and I have in common is that we both carry the 2.0 3 iron about 260, lol

I love this prize and I love this format for contests. Way to go team THP and Taylormade. I wonder if anyone would actually use this bag or if it would be a collector's type thing? I would perhaps try it ... i mean, the one thing DJ and I have in common is that we both carry the 2.0 3 iron about 260, lol

I think I would make a homemade wall stand, and if I won it I'd get another one and once I start the man cave conversion downstairs i'd place both of them on the wall on each end of the TV.

Another great contest, thanks again!

This contest is for US & Canada Residents only.

We know we have lots of international readers, however please understand that the cost to ship a bag like this overseas can be staggering and that does not come from companies but from THP.
If it's nothing more than a shipping price issue this is just a thought and maybe it's not feasible, but what if by entering, international winners consent to paying for shipping, if they decline, next winner down receives the prize.

fingers crossed. I took a 100% Taylormade team. Here's hoping it pays off.

I think I would make a homemade wall stand, and if I won it I'd get another one and once I start the man cave conversion downstairs i'd place both of them on the wall on each end of the TV.

now you're talking Dent! I would definitely not take this sucker out on the course. It is man cave material for sure. What a sharp bag!

If it's nothing more than a shipping price issue this is just a thought and maybe it's not feasible, but what if by entering, international winners consent to paying for shipping, if they decline, next winner down receives the prize.

This is something I am thinking about for the future. We love to do these contests and I hate to eliminate anyone because of the geographical location but I also simply cannot afford to ship the items either. So I agree something like that might be a great way to go about it.

Thank you to :taylormade: and :thp: for this wonderful cntest and this awesome prize!! Entry sent in.

I'm definitely getting down on this one. JB, I am guessing the list provided is everyone expected to play in the AT&T event?

Another awesome contest! Entry sent!

this is an awesome contest! I hope I win!!! Thanks Taylormade and THP!

This is something I am thinking about for the future. We love to do these contests and I hate to eliminate anyone because of the geographical location but I also simply cannot afford to ship the items either. So I agree something like that might be a great way to go about it.
Sounds great.

Drool! My TaylorMade clubs just smiled at me at the thought of them being in this bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow awesome prize! that bag is sick! Nice contest THP! thanks for all that you do to make this site so awesome!

Awesome contest! I really, really hope I win. DJ is my favorite golfer. Thanks THP and TM!

i definitely would use that baby... but only on sunny no chance of rain days

Back