TaylorMade Dustin Johnson Contest - AT&T Pebble Beach

I think just to be a jerk I'll fill it up with such necessities and have my caddy carry it in a couple of tournaments this year. :D

like lots and lots and lots of water

just sent my picks in; great prize and makes the tourney more fun to follow

like lots and lots and lots of water

Bananas, gloves, PS3 with a mini TV (incase I have to wait on some tee boxes), my lucky boat anchor, a sack of rice (incase there is a wedding at the golf course), tylenol.

you know, those kinds of things.

That's an awesome prize! Thanks THP and TM.

Hmmm... who to pick.

Im fairly confident that my team has been chosen by some other people aswell.

Good luck everyone!

Email sent! Thanks :taylormade: & :thp:

This contest is for US & Canada Residents only.

We know we have lots of international readers, however please understand that the cost to ship a bag like this overseas can be staggering and that does not come from companies but from THP.

I understand this, no ill meant towards you. I just thought "wow, sweet prize!" and a split-second later I realised I probably wasn't eligible. And then I cried a bit inside.

I understand this, no ill meant towards you. I just thought "wow, sweet prize!" and a split-second later I realised I probably wasn't eligible. And then I cried a bit inside.

And we understand that and try to accommodate as much as possible. THP gets help in the shipping department from donations from its members. Without those donations that people are kind enough to make, we would not be able to continue these wonderful contests and equipment demos. As many can understand the shipping bill here approaches 4 figures each month.

My 1st THP contest entry. C'mon beginners luck!

remind me never to caddie for dent... well unless he gives me the sweet tm dj bag

Great contest. I have ZERO chance at winning based on my fantasy record, but great contest nevertheless.

Perhaps instead of thinking about the players/course/scores, I'll use the dart board method!

Great contest, can't wait to sit down and think about this when I get home.

this is a very cool contest. Thanks :thp: and :taylormade:

My favorite type of contest at THP! Thanks a bunch TM and THP for a great prize.

Awesome contest! I love that bag, but I would use it. I would have to show off how cool Taylormade and THP really are. Very cool!

Another fantastic contest !!

Wow...this would be a perfect replacement for my 6 year old bag.

Bananas, gloves, PS3 with a mini TV (incase I have to wait on some tee boxes), my lucky boat anchor, a sack of rice (incase there is a wedding at the golf course), tylenol.

you know, those kinds of things.

Don't forget the generator you'll need to run the ps3 and tv

Bucket List - Pebble Beach

Bucket List - Pebble Beach

Playing Pebble Beach this summer or fall. Love to have this bag for the trip.

Biggest DJ Fan ever!

Biggest DJ Fan ever!

Just sent my email in and hoping to win. Good luck everyone!

Just another incredible contest. Thanks THP & TM.

Entered. Thanks THP!!!

im waiting till early wed or late tues just in case someone pulls out or get injured before the tourney

Back