TaylorMade Dustin Johnson Contest - AT&T Pebble Beach

Awesome contest, what a sweet prize

First week on the site and already getting a chance to win a bag. WOW! Sure am glad I found this site. Good luck to all. I hope all of you finish second.

Just filled out my entry, kind of took a shot in the dark with a bunch of the picks, all or nothing I say.

Edit: Thank you to THP and Taylormade for a great contest and a beautiful prize.

I know I don't have a snow balls chance at this, but I just sent my picks in for the contest. Then found out after the fact that one of my TM players isn't going to be in the field. Can I have a redo?

Combine this with the fantasy league, and it will be an even more fun tournament to watch. Thanks to TM and THP for a cool contest.

I hope my team shows up this weekend. I wanted to pick Phil so bad but I think I'm jinx'ing him. I'd rather him win and not be on my team than him not win and be on my team. I know, that's weird.

I hope my team shows up this weekend. I wanted to pick Phil so bad but I think I'm jinx'ing him. I'd rather him win and not be on my team than him not win and be on my team. I know, that's weird.
huh? Something in your coffee this AM?

huh? Something in your coffee this AM?

no, no coffee. I feel as though I'm jinx'ing the lefty so I'm going to not pick him, it should help him win, ha!

Not weird at all man. I had gotten in on last years Masters contest from Callaway and on Sunday I was thinking I was jinxing him the entire round. I'd always rather see my favorites win then get a prize. Of course seeing my favorite win and getting a prize is even better.

Edit: And now I feel even better about my PHilly Mick pick

excellent...awesome looking bag. just submitted the top four finishers so goo luck to all...

I didn't see Bill Murray's name on the list of names to choose from.

entered!!!!

And you better believe that this thing will get out on the course! whats the point in having an awesome bag collecting dust?? Throw it on the cart and have everyone drool over it there!! haha

Awesome prize and contest.

BIG THANKS TO THP and TAYLORMADE!

Just entered my 4! Thanks :thp: and :taylormade:!!! Might have to get some TMAG clubs to go in this sweet sweet bag if I win and it will definitely be coming on the course with me!

If anyone else was going to, or has, picked Chris Couch for your team in this contest... He has not entered the event. At the very least he is not shown on either our fantasy page, or the PGA list of entrants. Make sure you double check if your guys are in the field.

Current PGA list can be seen here: http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/r005/field.html

I'm in... This is a ridiculous contest! Where else can you go and win a tour players staff bag! Big props to THP and TaylorMade for putting this one together!

Cool, I am in. :)

Wow if I could only get DJ's swing too!!

Great prize.....If i win the bag i may have to change my name to DJ...:hypnotized:

I'm in! Thanks JB, THP and TaylorMade! I'm a DJ fan so I have no probs with his name on the bag. I'll pretend I hit it as long as him when I take this bag out on the course!

Back