TaylorMade Flextech Crossover Bag

Griffey

Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking about a new bag... Anyone have it and recommend it? Where is the Velcro Glove patch located in the description?

If not this one, what bag is best this season?

I had this bag and liked just about everything about it. The legs failed me though, and quickly. Now I have been known to carry more than 14 for testing so it could have been that.

I’m using an OGIO Alpha right now or a Vessel or Stitch as I try each one out.

I just went through the agony of trying to decide on a new golf bag. I was coming from a SM 4.5 14-way but looking for something lighter.

Initially I picked up a Ping Hoofer which seemed to check all the boxes, but I discovered that it wasn't any lighter than my current SM. Wound up with a Titleist Players 4 and I could feel the difference the first time I carried it.

I suspect the velcro glove patch is underneath the pickup handle located on the rear of the bag above the ball pocket.

I have one and like it. Velcro glove patch is located right above the towel hook. My only gripe is if you really have to cinch down your bag for riding in a cart, the interior support gives a bit and will crowd your clubs making them difficult to put back in the bag.

I have one and like it. Velcro glove patch is located right above the towel hook. My only gripe is if you really have to cinch down your bag for riding in a cart, the interior support gives a bit and will crowd your clubs making them difficult to put back in the bag.
You need one of these. www.bagbolt.com

I have the flex tech and like it but I miss having the dedicated cooler pocket of the crossover... Didnt care for the 14 way divider system... TM swapped it out for the flex tech with 5way divider... Better but the dividers are not full length

Back