TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

Well here are the pics i promised of the Black Widow Widowmaker Midsize on the Ghost Spider, BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the feel of this grip, first time i moved away from Iomic on my putter, its a firm but grippy grip lol, really love the shape of it.

BWSpiderGhost.jpg

BWGrip2.jpg

BWGrip.jpg

BWDownTheGrip.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup2.jpg

That grip is sweet. I hope you roll it well

Tap tap taparoo

Well here are the pics i promised of the Black Widow Widowmaker Midsize on the Ghost Spider, BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the feel of this grip, first time i moved away from Iomic on my putter, its a firm but grippy grip lol, really love the shape of it.

BWSpiderGhost.jpg

BWGrip2.jpg

BWGrip.jpg

BWDownTheGrip.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup.jpg

SpiderGhostCloseup2.jpg

looks great!

OMG!!!! pics make it worse!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want!

That super stroke looks great. That club looks like it has such great feel. Can you guys compare it to what you were hitting before. Anyone go from a blade? I thought I've always been a blade guy but I just tried the TM GHost Corza and absolutely fell in love with it. So I'm really excited to give this one a try. Keep up with the updates guy, my iseries anser might be taking a backseat to some of these new TM models.

Thought I'd include this license plate I saw today. Not sure which model ghost he has thought..lol!!

I have always used a blade style putter, that was what I thought worked the best for me. Had always used a blade until I picked up the Spider Vicino, and since that time I have significantly lowered my putts per round. I loved the look and feel of the Corza Ghost and played 9 with that last week and now I am torn between the two.

It took my buying something other than a blade and gaming it to realize that there was a putter style better suited for me. Glad I decided to change.

Man, I just had to drag myself out of Golf Galaxy before I bought this putter. Once you get past the looks, this thing shines. I was holing putts all the way across the putting green like it was nothing. The weighting felt great to me and it flowed nicely through my putting stroke. My wife may end up regretting picking a place to eat dinner right across the parking lot from GG.

Man, I just had to drag myself out of Golf Galaxy before I bought this putter. Once you get past the looks, this thing shines. I was holing putts all the way across the putting green like it was nothing. The weighting felt great to me and it flowed nicely through my putting stroke. My wife may end up regretting picking a place to eat dinner right across the parking lot from GG.

i say go back in and get it, if your draining that many putts why not take a chance to improve your game?

i say go back in and get it, if your draining that many putts why not take a chance to improve your game?

Cause he's in the Morgan Cup and can't game that putter anyway. Why buy and get used to a putter you can't game right now anyway? As a Hacker supporter you should be telling him to get his bum to the putting green with his Est 79 series putter.

Haha. Exactly CB! My bum will be spending some major time with the EST 79 tomorrow.

Cause he's in the Morgan Cup and can't game that putter anyway. Why buy and get used to a putter you can't game right now anyway? As a Hacker supporter you should be telling him to get his bum to the putting green with his Est 79 series putter.

o ya lol, kinda forgot that

Isn't that the truth. I have bought a few clubs on a whim just because I wanted to

Tap tap taparoo

That's how I am with putters especially...don't know why but I love getting a new one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10YD, that BW grip looks like it was made for that putter!

Tapatalking on my iPad

Tapatalking on my iPad

i agree, i had it picked out a month ago lol, looks perfect IMO

Is the spider face balanced?

I really like the looks of that grip 10yd....I may have to get one for mine.

Is the spider face balanced?

yes it is CB

guys i just got back from playing 9 and played awesome, i was -2 through the last 3 holes and ended up shooting a +2 37, again no 3 putts and made some crucial birdie and par putts today with the Spider Ghost, love this putter

yes it is CB

guys i just got back from playing 9 and played awesome, i was -2 through the last 3 holes and ended up shooting a +2 37, again no 3 putts and made some crucial birdie and par putts today with the Spider Ghost, love this putter

Great stuff man thanks. Great round there, no 3 putts is great!

Great stuff man thanks. Great round there, no 3 putts is great!

thanks man, my first 2, 9 holes with this putter i havent 3 putted yet. Its just so easy to keep it square and what i have also noticed with this new insert is the grooves are deeper than my TM-880 Maranello Ghost pure roll insert, it really rolls the ball well

thanks man, my first 2, 9 holes with this putter i havent 3 putted yet. Its just so easy to keep it square and what i have also noticed with this new insert is the grooves are deeper than my TM-880 Maranello Ghost pure roll insert, it really rolls the ball well

I think its the same insert thats on the EST 79 serires isn't it? The ghosts (and my special EST 770) have the titanium Pure roll insert, and the standard EST 79 series and this Spider putter have the Suryln Pure Roll insert.

I think its the same insert thats on the EST 79 serires isn't it? The ghosts (and my special EST 770) have the titanium Pure roll insert, and the standard EST 79 series and this Spider putter have the Suryln Pure Roll insert.

i thought it was a new pure roll insert all together, updated version is what i was told

i thought it was a new pure roll insert all together, updated version is what i was told

I'm pretty sure its the same one, but I actually kind of like the suryln one a lot, softer than the tinanium version for sure, and puts the same great forward roll on the ball.

I'm pretty sure its the same one, but I actually kind of like the suryln one a lot, softer than the tinanium version for sure, and puts the same great forward roll on the ball.

not sure man, it feels just as firm as my Maranello ghost insert, anyhow i love it lol

Glad to see you liking the new putter 10yard. I want a TM ghost as well but I want the one you used to pay

I played 36 holes yesterday with my new Ghost Spider.
I am really impressed with this putter! Taylormade has another winner on their hands.
I didn't think anyone would be able to pry my original Spider from my hands, but they have done it.
The course I played has lots of tricky breaks, both up and downhill putts as well as being pretty fast.
The Ghost Spider handled them well. The True Roll insert is a lot different than in my old Spider and will take a little getting used to, but I like it already.
I am getting an oversized grip installed this afternoon, so I will be able to make a more even comparision to the old Spider.
The stock grip on it looks great, but I've been using a Winn oversized grip for 2 years and the stock one feels like holding a pencil to me.
I only had one 3 jack in 36 holes and that came from a 2 tiered green that I was on the top teir and the pin wasn't.
Needless to say, I got a little aggressive with the putt and ran it 12 feet by and lipped out the comebacker.
I am heading for a 4 day golf trip on Wednesday and will have a more complete review to post when I get back next week.

Back