Taylormade Giveaway for you Americans!

Already signed up. There was just a thread on it, but thanks for the link!

Signed up....Thanks

Signed up lets hope I get one. The only bad thing is that if I do then I will need to by the rest

I think they've been doing this for a while because I signed up for this around a month ago and still haven't heard back.

I've signed up as well.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Thanks for the heads up. I remember signing up for this last year.

signed up, again.

I've signed up a few times now. Seems a little ridiculous.

Entered for this a few days ago.....

Got my fingers crossed b/c I never win anything!!

Last month for this contest starts today. First 6,666 which register and meet the qualifications will receive the iron. Here are the rules:

GIVE-AWAY PRIZES/SELECTION CRITERIA: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions with your registration:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

The first Qualified Entrants (up to 6,667 in January 2011, up to 6,667 in February 2011, up to 6,666 in March 2011, and so on until total 20,000 Burner 2.0 6-irons have been given away) will receive one (1) Burner 2.0 6-iron while supplies last. Entrants who answer the registration questions as set forth above, but register after the monthly allocation has been reached (e.g., after 6,666 in March 2011 has been reached), will not be included in any subsequent month's allocation. Qualified Entrants who receive a Burner 2.0 6-iron may choose between a steel shaft or graphite shaft. The approximate retail value of the Burner 2.0 6-iron is $87.36 for steel shaft and $112.38 for graphite shaft. There are 20,000 Burner 2.0 6-irons available. Burner 2.0 6-irons available only while supplies last. Burner 2.0 6-irons given away in the Promotion are provided on an "as is" basis and not subject to any customization by Sponsor.

thanks for the update mcook...I was wondering about the details and couldn't find them on TM website.

I would still be interested in hearing from at least one person that they actually got a club via this "giveaway".

Thanks!

pick me pick me pick me...

Thanks all signed up. So is the wife.

Welp, i just got notified .I am one of the lucky 20,000

Back