Taylormade Giveaway for you Americans!

flix

banter Viking!
Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 14.6
thanks for the link. signed up, will see what happens.

Thanks for the tip, flix!

A little info for those entering:

GIVE-AWAY PRIZES/SELECTION CRITERIA: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions with your registration:

— Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
— Entrants who make more than 3 golf purchases a year
— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who play two or more times per month
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

Thanks for the info,all signed up.

I'm in too...good luck all.

Definitely in on this one. Always down to try new stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Im in.

I signed up a couple of months ago, and they sent me an email last night telling me about the giveaway. Not sure why they sent me the info if my email is already on file, but I signed up again anyways.

I wonder when they will ship them. I remember I signed up for this a while ago.

I entered (For the 5th time) hopefully I get picked.

Thanks. Maybe they'll give away PW, 9, 8, 7, 5, 4 at a later date!

Have they given away any clubs? or has it just been a quick email grab?

I wonder the same thing, everytime they send me an email I put in another entry...lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

might be lol, since so many on the forums already have entered a few times to this "giveaway".

might be lol, since so many on the forums already have entered a few times to this "giveaway".

Hopefully not....I would really like to try a burner 2.0.

GIVE-AWAY PRIZES/SELECTION CRITERIA: To become a Qualified Entrant you must provide the following responses to the registration questions with your registration:

— Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
— Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
— Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

Shoot, I signed up for this, but don't know if I met all these requirements. Bummer!

I think this is such a good marketing idea. Way to go TM!

I think this is such a good marketing idea. Way to go TM!

I remember when they did it for the 09 Burner irons. I participated and recieved a free 6 iron, I actually ended up buying a set. That set really changed my game for the better.

Does that mean they don't think the 2.0 is better than Wilson Staff? :D :D :D

I signed up for the free 6 iron. Have never even hit a Taylormade iron. Be interested to see the difference between my Adams A4 and the Taylormade club.

thx for the link, signing for it.

had 3/.4 season with burner 09, they are just pure long and long and long

thx for the link, signing for it.

had 3/.4 season with burner 09, they are just pure long and long and long

Did you say long? Cause the burner line is way long!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Back