TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that the SLDR irons don't give me extra distance, because then there will be a serious gap between irons and wedges. And it can't be shooting 165 with a 9-iron. :)
is that all you get with your 9 iron :)

That's what I don't want to get :)

I had some good wind today and had to take a 8-iron on a couple of 175 yard par-3's and I started to think about the SLDR's, they are quite strongly lofted and with the lighter shaft should be longer as well.

this is being discussed on the internet, so you should take it as the truth ;)

Got this, almost put in my bag, but I got this wonderful vision of having this unused with me when walking to the range on Friday morning.

yza8e3y8.jpg

Got this, almost put in my bag, but I got this wonderful vision of having this unused with me when walking to the range on Friday morning.

You wouldn't be the only one. I have mine somewhere safe until Friday morning

I thought about doing the same, but I just had to break it out for my trip to Indy last weekend.

That's what I don't want to get :)

I had some good wind today and had to take a 8-iron on a couple of 175 yard par-3's and I started to think about the SLDR's, they are quite strongly lofted and with the lighter shaft should be longer as well.

this is being discussed on the internet, so you should take it as the truth ;)

This made me lol.

On the loft of the SLDRs, they're not stronger than most things on the market and I didn't notice insane distance gains when I hit the 7i against my gamer. You should be OK. They are forgiving, and that's no lie.

This made me lol.

On the loft of the SLDRs, they're not stronger than most things on the market and I didn't notice insane distance gains when I hit the 7i against my gamer. You should be OK. They are forgiving, and that's no lie.

To be honest, I've never noticed insane distance gain with any clubs, ever. It's all in the swing. :)

SLDR's are 2-3° stronger than my gamers, but I don't think it will be that huge of a difference.

I want to believe in all the distance talk :D

Can't wait to hit those beauties!

LOL! Then I won't be the one t crush anybody's dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give this a bump and a thanks to TaylorMade for being such a great sponsor. Cannot wait to represent them in a couple of weeks

I agree Kyle, we're gonna have some awesome stuff waiting for us in Myrtle in a month.

I'm getting more and more excited about my bag setup by the day. To this point I am comfortable with everything that will be in it, except there will be 2 clubs that are different for me. The Mini Driver and going with a Counter Balanced putter.

I've never gotten used to a CB putter so it was very easy to rule that one out.

I've never gotten used to a CB putter so it was very easy to rule that one out.

When I did some side by side testing I liked the results. Figured what the hell, I'm going to ride coattails anyway. Big thing for me was it was one of the 2 options I had for the putter to have a slant neck.

You know what made me sad wasn't an option? Matte black putter shafts :(

You know what made me sad wasn't an option? Matte black putter shafts :(

haha I tried. Figured it would never hurt to ask. Thought that the Spider SI with the black shaft and black daddy long legs grip would have looked crazy good.

haha I tried. Figured it would never hurt to ask. Thought that the Spider SI with the black shaft and black daddy long legs grip would have looked crazy good.

We could sneak in some paint and have fumes following us for all of staff day

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm pretty excited to see how our scripting turns out! And that sweet staff bag!

Your staff bags are at the embroidery department right now! : )

Your clothes are here, I have had them for a while. Everyone is wearing something different. adidas wanted to showcase all their different styles.

That's exciting!

Your staff bags are at the embroidery department right now! : )

Your clothes are here, I have had them for a while. Everyone is wearing something different. adidas wanted to showcase all their different styles.

Well, that's certainly exciting. While I know you likely won't leak what type, could you answer if we have different shoe styles as well? Or if they're all the same?

At least we save the embarrassment of any type of who wore it better pictures

Very cool that they are showing off the apparel line and not having everyone match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back