TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan we didn't talk about it last night, but I really like the grip choice you made my friend.

Congratulations on getting your orders in guys. Very interesting to see how different the setups are given the same list of choices.

After some deliberation.... I did decide to make a shaft change on my driver. Going with the Tour AD BB. With the loft being set at 12 on the S and being fit around 13* originally I felt this was needed. Plus I really like the feel of the BB and how it felt in the 3 wood

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I might have to borrow that 3w for a swing. I wanted so badly for that combo to work (I just really like blue and white) but it was just too low launching.

Some great looking bags coming through!

After some deliberation.... I did decide to make a shaft change on my driver. Going with the Tour AD BB. With the loft being set at 12 on the S and being fit around 13* originally I felt this was needed. Plus I really like the feel of the BB and how it felt in the 3 wood

I was really close to choosing that BB shaft for my driver. It was a finalist in a way.

I'm really excited, the numbers we slightly better with the Matrix but I just can't get over the stiff feeling... I also feel I am hitting it better and the BB just fits me when I'm swinging my best

Like seeing these higher lofted drivers being ordered! I'm starting to get on the high loft bandwagon too!

I'm really excited, the numbers we slightly better with the Matrix but I just can't get over the stiff feeling... I also feel I am hitting it better and the BB just fits me when I'm swinging my best

Really surprised with the feel from the AD series. Looks like more then a few of them will be in bags.

Great looking bags guys!

The AD shafts are awesome, mward...great shaft choices my friend!!

Really surprised with the feel from the AD series. Looks like more then a few of them will be in bags.

They are very nice feeling shafts but very nice of TM to make them avaliable to you guys

They are very nice feeling shafts but very nice of TM to make them avaliable to you guys

I agree. We were very fortunate that they opened up the vault for us

You all seem to have some great looking bags! What perfect timing with the SLDR irons too. It's great to see everyone getting top end stuff to compete with.

SLDR S Driver
Loft: 12
Length: 44.75
Lie: Std
Shaft Choice: GRAPHITE DESIGN Tour AD MT-6
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Golf Pride New Decade Midnight Blue/Platinum + 2 wraps
Dexterity: RH

Head Selection: SLDR S Mini Driver
Loft: 14
Length: 43.5
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI DIAMANA KAI’LI 70
Shaft Flex: stiff
Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap): Golf Pride New Decade Midnight Blue/Platinum + 2 wraps

Fairway Wood(s)
Head Selection: SLDR S 3HL
Loft: 17
Length: 43"
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI DIAMANA KAI’LI 70

Rescue(s)
Head Selection: SLDR S Rescue 4H
Loft: 22
Length: Std
Shaft Choice: MITSUBISHI KURO KAGE

Irons
Set Makeup (ex - 4-PW): SLDR Irons 5-AW
Length: STD
Lie: STD
Shaft Choice: Stock Graphite

Wedges
Loft: 54 & 58
Bounce: ATV Grind on both

Putter
Putter Selection: Ghost Spider SI Slant
Length: 36.5
Grip: Winn Daddy Long Legs - Black

Golf Ball
Ball Selection: Tour Preferred

I see you went with graphite in your irons, I hope I don't regret not going graphite!

I see you went with graphite in your irons, I hope I don't regret not going graphite!

I did. Really looking forward to them. I'm sure my wrist/elbow will thank for me it.

Okay, the tail that wagged the dog is finally finished with his fitting and put this thing together. Scared to the dickens that I may have messed something up I did this in such a hurry after the fitting. But, I think I can play this set

Driver SLDR - S

Loft: 12 Degree

Length: Standard

Lie: Standard

Shaft Choice: Mitsubishi Fubuki Alpha 60

Shaft Flex: Regular (61 g)

Grip Selection: Winn Dri-Tac Red/Black

Dexterity: Right Hand

Fairway Wood(s)

Head Selection: SLDR - S 3 and 5 Metal

Loft: 15* and 19*

Shaft Choice: Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.3 Tour Spec (Tip Soft .25)

Shaft Flex: Regular

Rescue(s)

Head Selection: SLDR - S

Loft: 19*

Shaft Choice: SpeedBlade Graphite

Shaft Flex: Regular (65 g)

Irons SLDR - S

Set Makeup: 4-SW

Length: Standard SLDR Lengths

Lie: 1* Flat

Shaft Choice: SLDR Stock Graphite (Fujikura 67)

Shaft Flex: Regular

Wedges -_ See Above

Loft:

Bounce:

Grip Selection (and any special requests such as +2 wrap):

Dexterity:

Putter

Putter Selection: Ghost Spider Si

Length: 35 inches

Grip: Standard

Dexterity: Right Handed

Golf Balls

Ball Selection: Tour Preferred X

Boom! I'm exhausted!

So is that right everybody is outfited with SLDRs and SLDR irons?

did they offer the blacked out DLL or Spiderblades

Yes on the SLDR S and SLDR irons. The DLL was not available, but, the new Spideer Si was, among five others.

Nope. No blackout options.

That's a nice bag Ken, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll be hitting them great. I'm excited for you buddy.

Nice vman. The fitting and everything went well I take it?

Nice setup Ken. I bet you are worn out after Indy this past weekend, then going right into a fitting in Monday.

Ryan we didn't talk about it last night, but I really like the grip choice you made my friend.

Lol. I was excited about them... and then I went and changed them to NDMCs.

Lol. I was excited about them... and then I went and changed them to NDMCs.

lol I may have second guessed on a couple of things in my order but I have yet to send in a revision.

lol I may have second guessed on a couple of things in my order but I have yet to send in a revision.

It's like a bandaid, it's done with once you pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back