Nice looking wedge, custom options look solid too

Saw these out on the floor for demo at the local GG. They look every bit good in hand as they do in photos.

Having played TM wedges, and especially the Hi-Toe for several years, this version looks very good! The finish is superb.

Those are trippy looking to me, I kinda like it. I really like that you can get them all in LH. Really makes me happy to see that. The finish looks really nice. Gonna have to go see if I can hit these. I'm intrigued.

I like the black more than the copper, the face is just a bit off putting in copper for some reason

These moved fast at a couple places here. Hi-Toe guys are intense.

Nice looking wedge, have to check out next time at Golftown.

I just had to retire my original 60* HiToe and will definitely be picking a new one up. Love the fact that I can get a 54* with the full face grooves now too, I think I might just be in the market for two of them.

I really like the look of these.

Order is in. 56* incoming

7F50EAB0-1979-44F7-8390-CD8B69A9B8BB.jpegA7234043-0B7B-4E03-BF0F-6392B2DE2198.jpeg9842B5F6-1173-42A9-8FBC-41D6C6B65F20.jpeg

Why 56? What does your current wedge set-up look like?

apex pro PW
MG3 52
Hi toe 3 56

I was playing MG3 56 because I’m fairly confident with opening the 56 if extra loft is needed. Also here in SoCal, my home course has softer conditions still so wanted enough loft that when I dig too much, I’ll still have enough distance to at least have a semi good outcome. Just picked up reshafted hi toe today as well. Went with DG 120

I didn't realize the gap wedges weren't full face until the other day. I like that about them.

These spin a ton, few very soft and can be flighted very low for the spinny low check shot.

Had first round with reshafted 56* and it is now exactly what I was hoping for. Checks when needed, allows for putting the wedge right in to the ground and popping the ball straight up out of trouble. Just need to dial in pitching yardage

I wonder if I get a 56, knowing I could bag it and a chipper instead of the 54 and 58 combo I currently have, or do I get a 58 or 60 and pull the existing 58.

Anyone with any thoughts?

I wonder if I get a 56, knowing I could bag it and a chipper instead of the 54 and 58 combo I currently have, or do I get a 58 or 60 and pull the existing 58.

Anyone with any thoughts?
If you're comfortable opening the face a little bit more, the 56 should be able to hit all the shots the 58 can. You would have half a club extra to deal with between that and the gap wedge. I've been thinking I'd do the same thing if I built a bag around a chipper

If you're comfortable opening the face a little bit more, the 56 should be able to hit all the shots the 58 can. You would have half a club extra to deal with between that and the gap wedge. I've been thinking I'd do the same thing if I built a bag around a chipper
I don’t mind opening up the face some. That’s why I’ve moved towards 58 from a 60. Have more use with fuller swings but can handle the delicate ones with an open face.

I may look at the high bounce 58 as I think about it, as the current 58s are a low and mid bounce style

Any end of season thoughts on these for those that got them? I can get a screaming deal on a set of them, and am trying to tell myself I don't hate high toes and full faces thaaaat much.

Any end of season thoughts on these for those that got them? I can get a screaming deal on a set of them, and am trying to tell myself I don't hate high toes and full faces thaaaat much.
I think these are an excellent option if you are into high toes. Probably the best shape out there in that category and I think they are improved over the previous model.

I think these are an excellent option if you are into high toes. Probably the best shape out there in that category and I think they are improved over the previous model.
I really liked the soles and weighting of the MG3s, just hate Hi-Toes. The price is enough for me to tell myself that it would be a good chance to maybe get over that.

I really liked the soles and weighting of the MG3s, just hate Hi-Toes. The price is enough for me to tell myself that it would be a good chance to maybe get over that.
Then do it

Back