TaylorMade MyTP Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New customization of their premium putter line.
Hitting today with a price of $325

• Head Finish – Classic Silver or Jet Black
  • Hosel – Juno; L Neck and Long Neck. Soto; Flow Neck and Long Neck
  • Custom Engraving – Create a custom message with characters (4) on both the toe and heel bumpers. Choose from 12 different paint fills
  • Sight Line – Five different sight line options include no line, single line in cavity, dot on topline, single line on topline and double line in cavity with 12 different paint fills
  • Face Insert – Nine different paint options for the Pure Roll™ insert with 45° grooves to encourage optimal forward roll
  • TP Cavity Badge – The TP insignia on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 10 different color options
  • Cavity Screws – The weighted screws on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 8 different color options
  • Sole Weights – Choose from 3 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Gun Metal and Copper
  • TaylorMade Weight Logo – Embossed within the sole weights, the subtle TaylorMade logo can be personalized with 12 different color options
  • Juno/Soto and TaylorMade Logos – The adjacent logos on the sole of the putter can be personalized with 12 different color options
  • Shaft Color – Classic Chrome and Black
371402-TM20PTR_MyTP_LFS_OSN_1057_v2-1e6e16-large-1606159478.jpg

This is a really interesting strategy. It would be cool if color customization became more of a standard option than a luxury.

That actually seems like a great price for being able to customize with so many options. It seems like that could be a big investment of time on TaylorMades part so I applaud them for offering this. It's pretty cool they have different color options for things like the sole weights and face insert.

Oh wow. Love the amount of options and the color faces. All that for not that bad of a price.

Just did a quick build and was expecting some options to add to the price, but nope. Thumbs up.

If I was in the market it would seriously make me consider a TM putter when theyve never been even close to being on the radar.

Last edited:
Wow this is great. The price is refreshing considering how some other custom outlets nickel and dime you all the way up to $700+.

New customization of their premium putter line.
Hitting today with a price of $325

• Head Finish – Classic Silver or Jet Black
  • Hosel – Juno; L Neck and Long Neck. Soto; Flow Neck and Long Neck
  • Custom Engraving – Create a custom message with characters (4) on both the toe and heel bumpers. Choose from 12 different paint fills
  • Sight Line – Five different sight line options include no line, single line in cavity, dot on topline, single line on topline and double line in cavity with 12 different paint fills
  • Face Insert – Nine different paint options for the Pure Roll™ insert with 45° grooves to encourage optimal forward roll
  • TP Cavity Badge – The TP insignia on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 10 different color options
  • Cavity Screws – The weighted screws on the back of the putter blade can be personalized with 8 different color options
  • Sole Weights – Choose from 3 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Gun Metal and Copper
  • TaylorMade Weight Logo – Embossed within the sole weights, the subtle TaylorMade logo can be personalized with 12 different color options
  • Juno/Soto and TaylorMade Logos – The adjacent logos on the sole of the putter can be personalized with 12 different color options
  • Shaft Color – Classic Chrome and Black
View attachment 8977041

Thanks for sharing JB

At $325 that is a LOT to like for a custom putter and that is a ton of custom options right there

I'm impressed. Taylor Made giving the people what they want at a great price.

$325 is a great price IMO for the amount of customization you can do to one of their putters. I :love: my custom Tour Spider from them and it gets a lot of attention from my playing partners because of how unique it is.

Wow....Lots of options here.

The ought to charge $100 more to include a personal fitting - so golfers get a putter that works for them. People just don't know how many of these design options work together to fit for aim and distance control. I see a lot of peeps oohing and awwwwing at their design and later saying it didn't work.

Last edited:
For 75 bucks, this level of customization is awesome, especially when it comes to where you have your slight line/dot and the kind of neck.

I put together one that I'm 'reasonably' excited to look at.. Would love to see the TP badge come in either white or light blue.

That's a solid deal for that many options. I will probably take advantage of this, when I figure out what to do with the new TM putter I bought.... yesterday. :mad:

For 75 bucks, this level of customization is awesome, especially when it comes to where you have your slight line/dot and the kind of neck.

I put together one that I'm 'reasonably' excited to look at.. Would love to see the TP badge come in either white or light blue.

I really like what TM has done with their custom options in their wedges and putters in the past. I don't know how much traction they actually gain with it, but its cool to see and they certainly don't skimp out on the possibilities.

I think you are off your rocker if you think that $325 is a lot for a custom putter. Esp when it's only an extra 75 for so to add the customizations and the amount you are getting for that extra price.
I think in his excitement he is trying to say you get a lot for that price. at least how i read it.

This is great. What is slightly funny is that once again, TaylorMade is taking the “garage” idea and presenting it in a slightly different way. There is a great amount of relative value here.

I think in his excitement he is trying to say you get a lot for that price. at least how i read it.

Yeah I probably read it wrong.

It does aggravate me a bit that every time I go to TaylorMade and click on a product they send me an email within an hour.

That's a bit pushy for my liking.

This has my interest. All those options and customization at what I think is fair price.

I think you are off your rocker if you think that $325 is a lot for a custom putter. Esp when it's only an extra 75 for so to add the customizations and the amount you are getting for that extra price.

Read the post. You like to give me sh!t, so not surprised.

Read the post. You like to give me sh!t, so not surprised.

I do? That's interesting to know. I already said I read it wrong and deleted it once it was brought up. Guess that's never happened to anyone before

Makkeeeeeee a mallet.........

That actually seems like a great price for being able to customize with so many options. It seems like that could be a big investment of time on TaylorMades part so I applaud them for offering this. It's pretty cool they have different color options for things like the sole weights and face insert.

i agree, $325 is a lot less than i would have expected. pretty cool concept.

Reactions: KEV
I like the idea of that many options, interesting only two head colors though

Back