TaylorMade R11 Driver & Fairway Wood Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rather than throw the pictures in the middle of the thread with hundreds of posts already, I figured I would start the thread that will be updated as we have our testers try out the driver(s) and report back their thoughts. We have some people set to try this one out tomorrow and also hit it on the launch monitor before the round.

Here are pictures of the R11 Driver & FW Wood

Driver
1153745198_kyLj6-L-1.jpg

1153745421_8ZpjM-L-1.jpg

1153745639_syHcb-L-1.jpg

1153745923_eGteP-L-1.jpg

1153746158_2Pwx2-L-1.jpg

1153746459_rZ9cH-L-1.jpg

1153747471_2HgyW-L-1.jpg

1153749009_b4XgR-L-1.jpg

FW Wood
1153756025_9X3Lq-L-1.jpg

1153750017_B9kzB-L-1.jpg

1153751269_WX7ea-L-1.jpg

1153752082_6sN5F-L-1.jpg

1153752791_x7f6M-L-1.jpg

1153755436_CgoSH-L-1.jpg

1153755723_kw5ry-L-1.jpg

Again, I want it, I want it!! :D TM has brought it again this year!!

EDIT: how are the grips JB? Same as the SuperTri?

Hawt & Sessy woods here bro! Looking forward to your take on these puppies.

• Admin
Again, I want it, I want it!! :D TM has brought it again this year!!

EDIT: how are the grips JB? Same as the SuperTri?

Same as SuperTri to me.

Very nice looking clubs. I was totally against the white clubs at first, but must admit they are really growing on me and I will def try one out at my first opportunity.

Ok does the marker seem to be off center on these clubs also like the rescue? I am really liking the look of the fairway wood!!

Pretty!!!

• Admin
Ok does the marker seem to be off center on these clubs also like the rescue? I am really liking the look of the fairway wood!!

Not to me.

Great pics, JB. The pic you have of the driver's sole is the best one I've seen. Makes it look really sharp. Liking the low profile on the fairway woods. These will have to be tried before I make any decisions on a 3W.

liking the FW. Interested to see how it compares to the Superfast 2.0

the one thing that really stands out to me is the headcover. the people spoke and it appears as though TM listened. they look fantastic!

looking forward to learning more about this particular line. thanks for the pics.

Not to me.

I was looking at the fourth pic of the fairway wood and it seems to be a bit back from center but not near as much as the rescue. Must be my old eyes and needing new glasses. thanks JB

Very sharp looking club. Definately gonna check it out in May at the outing. ( That is if it is going to be there)

the one thing that really stands out to me is the headcover. the people spoke and it appears as though TM listened. they look fantastic!

looking forward to learning more about this particular line. thanks for the pics.

It is a great looking headcover!

Is it just me or did they change how the shaft adjustments look? in other words...did they change it to make it easier for the average golfer to be able to understand the adjustments they were making?

Interesting how they didnt go for the RIP in these too, or the Blur in the hybrid. Weird.

PS Although the headcover has some nifty looking things, I still think its kinda sucky.

They are really, really good looking clubs!!!!! Great to see the in hand pics with the THP touch. I like the pics of the shaft too.

Appears to be that way One-T. Good eye.
Is it just me or did they change how the shaft adjustments look? in other words...did they change it to make it easier for the average golfer to be able to understand the adjustments they were making?

The driver is definitely cool looking. I want to hit one pretty badly. It will be interesting to hear this be compared to the Z-Star, which I also can't wait to hit.

Great pics! If those look as good in-hand as they do on the screen then these clubs could be some of the best looking out there right now. Really like the look of the FW

what else does the ferrel say on it concerning the adjustments? all I have seen was lower and higher?

what else does the ferrel say on it concerning the adjustments? all I have seen was lower and higher?

lower, higher, standard loft.

I'll go ahead and sound like a broken record, that's a gorgeous club. Nice work TM.

Back