Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Esox,
They can enter. We asked this question to Taylormade and they have no issues with juniors entering as long as they are forum members here.

Thank you, sir. Once, at a tour of a "Christmas House", they had a raffle where you drop tickets in the baskets you want to win. Keep in mind the tour ran for a week. Thousands of people. J.L. won five prizes.

She'll be entering this. We've been thinking R9s in a senior flex for her freshman year.

Thanks to you and TM for another cool contest.

Kevin

Just sent my entry... Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade Golf!

question:

I pick four golfers - 2 of them that play taylormade clubs (the guys in bold) -

so im picking those people that i think will do well or win the TPC.

What is the tiebreaker score? i mean do i think the winner will be -15 under par? what do you mean by 270.

This is a tough contest!
Mulling over the choices... not quite sure what to do with Tiger yet :)

Thanks for the awesome opportunity TM (and THP)! How did you know I wanted new R9s?

This is a tough contest!
Mulling over the choices... not quite sure what to do with Tiger yet :)

Thanks for the awesome opportunity TM (and THP)! How did you know I wanted new R9s?

Agreed, I winged it tho so let's see how it goes.

Thanks THP and TM!

question:

I pick four golfers - 2 of them that play taylormade clubs (the guys in bold) -

so im picking those people that i think will do well or win the TPC.

What is the tiebreaker score? i mean do i think the winner will be -15 under par? what do you mean by 270.

You will pick 4 golfers that you think will do well in TPC. 2 of those players must be chosen out of the players in bold.
Tiebreaker score is total score after 4 days. If a person shoots 70 each day for 4 rounds his score would be 280. etc...

My entries are in. man...this is a tough one.

You will pick 4 golfers that you think will do well in TPC. 2 of those players must be chosen out of the players in bold.
Tiebreaker score is total score after 4 days. If a person shoots 70 each day for 4 rounds his score would be 280. etc...

thanks i should have reread it somber before posting lol.

Guys and Gals, if you do not follow the rules, the entries are not counted. You MUST provide 4 players. You must include 2 TM players. You must provide total score of the winner as a tie breaker.

Guys and Gals, if you do not follow the rules, the entries are not counted. You MUST provide 4 players. You must include 2 TM players. You must provide total score of the winner as a tie breaker.

SSHHHHH! the less, the merrier.

We can pick more than 2 Taylormade players right?

My guess is yes. As long as you have at least two, one or both of the others should be able to be too.

I honestly think I just wet my pants.

I sent my entry in. THANKS TO THP AND TAYLORMADE!!!

at wits end?:banghead:
confused who to pick in this contest?:wtf:

good news for those of you who don't have a clue ...
i am here to help you win !!! :highfive:

in addition to the many other talents i have and put on display here ...
i'm now about to reveal the most exciting one yet ...

that's right! i'm also a professional satirically trained in the big business of golf handicapping ...
and for the right price ... i will pick the winners for you !!! :joy:

ok here's how it works. i will accept quiet bids by instant message, by private message, by email, by phone, or by any method of communication reasonably calculated to reach my attention.

the day before entry into the contest closes, i will tally all your bids and the one who submits the most attractive offer for my services will receive my professionally trained picks !!! yes it's really that easy !!:twist:

ask about my sports handicapper tracker calculator to show you i've been the best in the business since day one ...

don't risk your picks to blind luck or untrained opinion ... put me to work as your premier sports authority of professional golf handicapping today !!!:

at wits end?:banghead:
confused who to pick in this contest?:wtf:

good news for those of you who don't have a clue ...
i am here to help you win !!! :highfive:

in addition to the many other talents i have and put on display here ...
i'm now about to reveal the most exciting one yet ...

that's right! i'm also a professional satirically trained in the big business of golf handicapping ...
and for the right price ... i will pick the winners for you !!! :joy:

ok here's how it works. i will accept quiet bids by instant message, by private message, by email, by phone, or by any method of communication reasonably calculated to reach my attention.

the day before entry into the contest closes, i will tally all your bids and the one who submits the most attractive offer for my services will receive my professionally trained picks !!! yes it's really that easy !!:twist:

ask about my sports handicapper tracker calculator to show you i've been the best in the business since day one ...

don't risk your picks to blind luck or untrained opinion ... put me to work as your premier sports authority of professional golf handicapping today !!!:

between beat the streak and streak for the cash, you should be retired already if youre that good

between beat the streak and streak for the cash, you should be retired already if youre that good

its not about the destination its about the journey baby !!!! :)

If you do not follow the rules and include the tiebreaker in the entry, your entry is being discarded. Sorry, but with us receiving hundreds of entries a day, we can only accept those that follow the rules.

Last edited:
Now with Tiger playing poorly
Phil still playing really well
Rory coming out of nowhere and putting on a show
And so many guys riding a roller coaster

What does everybody think?

Now with Tiger playing poorly
Phil still playing really well
Rory coming out of nowhere and putting on a show
And so many guys riding a roller coaster

What does everybody think?

i don't know. these contests just drive me nuts. i over think everything. i just sat down with the wife and asked her to pick for me. she's only familiar with a few of the players so we'll see.

phil's playing great golf, i'd like to see him keep up the momentum.

who knows which tiger we'll see, i'm pulling for the same one this past weekend (just for the contests sake)

the euros have done well at tpc lately so mcilroy might just be the man to beat, but i don't think so.

In the Master's Contest I went with quite a few "If I pick this guy and he does well...I'll win because no one else has him".

Not any more. :p

I didn't read this whole thread, but will the winner be able to have the irons made to their specs or are they just standard length, lie and flex?

They are a set in standard length and lie and we have multiple flex. They can be sent back to Taylormade by the winner to have them adjusted or replaced if they choose.

Back