Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

My picks are in, which I'm sure means four specific gents will miss the cut badly. Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for (yet another) terrific contest and prize.

Im in and thanks to THP and TaylorMade for a great contest.

Entries are in... my apologies in advance to the 4 I selected (no pressure). Thanks again TM for providing a wonderful prize and THP for giving us another ridiculously good contest.

This looks to be the biggest contest we have ever done here at THP. I have highlighted a couple of things in the 1st post to remind people when they submit entries. Thanks.

Re: Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Awesome!! Hopefully other vendors will see the benefit of 'donating' equipment for contests like this which helps generate buzz and exposure fir their products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Hopefully other vendors will see the benefit of 'donating' equipment for contests like this which helps generate buzz and exposure fir their products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, we are a little short on contests here...hehe

This looks to be the biggest contest we have ever done here at THP. I have highlighted a couple of things in the 1st post to remind people when they submit entries. Thanks.

While I am happy that THP is getting so much good press from this... A pretty substantial part of me is very sad to hear how popular it is :)

Opened this up in my email this morning:

The Hackers Paradise To Give Away Two Sets Of TaylorMade Irons As Part Of Unique TPC Contest

THP Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, today announced that it has partnered with TaylorMade Golf Company and will be giving away two sets of the company's revolutionary R9 irons as part of a special contest centered around THE Players Championship.

Interested participants have until midnight Thursday morning to log onto THP.com and select who they believe will win this year's "fifth major." Included in each participant's picks must be at least two TaylorMade staff players, which are listed on the THP website. The two winners will be announced Monday morning following the tournament.

"Historically we have seen significant spikes in web traffic the week of THE Player's Championship and as a result, are expecting tremendous participation, said THP Media President Josh Babbitt. "The reader response to the TaylorMade R9 irons has been consistently positive and we felt TPC was an opportune time to launch a unique promotion."

While packaged in a player's clean and conventional shape, each TaylorMade's R9 clubhead features performance-enhancing technology making them easy-to-hit. Despite their classic appearance, the R9 irons are extremely controllable and accurate as well. For more information on the TaylorMade R9 irons, visit www.taylormadegolf.com .

To date, THP Media, Inc. reaches more than 200,000 people per month through their different outlets and has emerged as one of the dependable media outlets for the industry as a whole. For more information on how you and your company can be a part of any one of the THP Media, Inc outlets, contact golfergal@thehackersparadise.com.

THP Media consists of four basic groups to cover every company's needs. The Hackers Paradise website that continues growth in huge numbers daily and is exceeding their growth plans by 400% throughout 2009. THP: The Magazine, which sold out its inaugural issue in less than 48 hours in December of 25,000 copies and hit newsstands nationwide in the Spring of 2010 with their 1st full issue featuring Jim Furyk on the cover. THP Radio - Which premiered in 2010 with its first show of In the Rough with JB & Golfer Gal and has since added Tour Talk W/ Jake & Dano, and The Greenside with THP & Putterzone. And THP TV - Which is broadcast continually on the THP website and distributed through our readers to reach thousands each week. The combined spectrum of reach for THP Media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly.

2019445.jpg

1st post updated.

Anthony Kim and Steve Stricker have both withdrawn.

1st post updated.

LOL, at least I don't have to watch this one closely to see if I won. This might be the first contest that I was out of before it even started.

1st post updated.

Nooo!! I picked Anthony Kim! Can I change my entry?

If you resend your entry you can still do so.

If you resend your entry you can still do so.

I'll do it but I'm almost afraid to. Maybe I should put Tiger on my list so he'll miss the cut again!

EDIT: Tiger is on my list, haha it's a win/win for me if he plays well great, if he implodes even better!

I'll do it but I'm almost afraid to. Maybe I should put Tiger on my list so he'll miss the cut again!
this isn't to tell you how to pick ... but the vast majority of money in vegas is flying away from tiger ...

We have thousands of "experts" making picks, hopefully they turn out well.

this isn't to tell you how to pick ... but the vast majority of money in vegas is flying away from tiger ...

You're going to enter this one aren't you?

I don't think he'll win, but think he might still be a good pick for the money he will/might win.

Just re-submitted my entry. Thats too bad for AK

oops, i just PMd GG with this question cuz i thought the contest thread was locked. but one of my picks (Kim) for the Players has withdrawn from the tournament. can i change my picks?

crap, sorry. just read the post above mine.....nevermind

Please everybody....MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE TIE BREAKER OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

Dang Anthony Kim just dropped out of the tourney cause of a thumb issue. Guess i won't be getting new clubs.

Just change your entry. And i'm pumped about the contest great job THP and TM for a great contest. Yall are doing awesome.

Back