O'Hair -2; -5
Mickelson -2; -3
Gay -2; M/C

Not looking good.

Perry -6
Garcia -5
Woods -3
Mickelson -3

consistent, everyone made the cut, but I need them to turn it on to have a chance

Mickelson -3 T46
Furyk -2 T58 (on the cut line)
D Johsnon -2 T58 ( on the cut line)
Garcia -5 T23

Need Mickelson and Furyk to have great weekend rounds........

Yeah Cabrera is killin me too, gracias amigo.

Phil Mickelson -3
YE Yang -6
Tiger Woods -3
Martin Kaymer -3

i knew i shoulda picked Westwood...always go with yer first instinct... oh well, a lot can still happen

IMO, if you have four players that made the cut, you're still well in it. There are a few players at the top that I cant see as being consitant. The question is, who will get hot, and who will not?

IMO, if you have four players that made the cut, you're still well in it. There are a few players at the top that I cant see as being consitant. The question is, who will get hot, and who will not?

I actually think you have to pick the winner and have 2 players in the top 10 for you to have a real shot of winning.

Prize Money breaks down like this.

1. 1.7 million
2. 1.0 million
3. 650 k
4. 450 k
5. 380 k
10. 250 k

Phil Mickelson -3
YE Yang -6
Tiger Woods -3
Martin Kaymer -3

i knew i shoulda picked Westwood...always go with yer first instinct... oh well, a lot can still happen

my first instinct was to pick molinari =/ dangit

I knew I should have went with my gut with Tiger or Furyk, but picked McIlroy since he won last week..ughh

Last edited:
Still in the running I think.

Woods (-3)
Mickelson (-3)
Perry (-6)
O'Hair (-5)

Thought Westwood initially but changed my mind. Need my boys to make a big move on moving day.

Arggh, I only didn't pick Westy and Donald because I had them in the Masters contest. I went with Poults this time instead.
Those Englishmen, it always seems like one or two of them are on the first page of the leaderboard, its just so hard predicting which one.

:banghead: Jason Day missed the cut :banghead: Good luck to everyone else, its not me :crying:

Lets remember that everybody said the same thing about Westwood at the masters and he did not get the job done there either. While he is playing great golf, the guy is known for only playing 3 rounds when playing in the US. Still lots of golf left.

Lets remember that everybody said the same thing about Westwood at the masters and he did not get the job done there either. While he is playing great golf, the guy is known for only playing 3 rounds when playing in the US. Still lots of golf left.

JB, westwood didn't play a horrible final round at augusta, he certainly didn't do what mickelson did, but it's not like he choked. i hope that he wins this tournament by a landslide.

With Poults missing the cut, I am done in this contest, unless I get 1-2-3... lol

JB, westwood didn't play a horrible final round at augusta, he certainly didn't do what mickelson did, but it's not like he choked. i hope that he wins this tournament by a landslide.

It was not a horrible round at all. Going off memory, I think he was -1. But it was also a good day to score and he was the leader (again) after 3 days. There is a reason he has not gotten it done here yet and that is because he has not put 4 top rounds together. This one could finally be it....But if I was a betting man, I would say we get the same as before....Luckily I am not a betting man.

With Poults missing the cut, I am done in this contest, unless I get 1-2-3... lol

same here man, except substitue paddy for poults! it's a horrible feeling isn't it?

It was not a horrible round at all. Going off memory, I think he was -1. But it was also a good day to score and he was the leader (again) after 3 days. There is a reason he has not gotten it done here yet and that is because he has not put 4 top rounds together. This one could finally be it....But if I was a betting man, I would say we get the same as before....Luckily I am not a betting man.

that's all true. i really hope to see the guy pull it out. people always ask why i'm a westwood fan and it's for a couple of reasons: first, he's a great ball striker, stays poised, and doesn't act out, he just goes about his business. the second, and most important, was that he lost his game, horribly, like so many of us, he just didn't have it. he thought about packing it in but he didn't, he worked hard and now he's winning tournaments again, albeit on the euro tour. i just love his story.

I agree with all of that. However in the Ryder Cup, he has been known to complain a little bit....

goydos is my dark horse even tho he reminds me of charlie brown... as long as tiger isnt my lucy and pulls the ball out from under my team... go team!... im already down a man

I agree with all of that. However in the Ryder Cup, he has been known to complain a little bit....

well, he is an englishman, that's somewhat expected.....ha

I lost Poulter and Taylor yesterday.

I still have Furyk and Yang (who has a chance)... but even if Jim and YE are #1 and #2, someone else out of the 2000 entries has those two players + another that made the cut. Looks like I am out folks :(

Best of luck to those still remaining!
If you win and don't actually want the clubs please contact me at getgusnewclubs@gmail.com. We are currently applying for nonprofit status so your donations will be tax deductable :wink:
Thanks!

:)

Back