Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

I agree with all of that. However in the Ryder Cup, he has been known to complain a little bit....

He didn't like us at all at Valhalla, even said he would consider never playing in the states again.

All my players made the cut, but Johnson and Furyk were complete duds today, and Sergio is looking like his usual self today. I'm probably out.

Phil Effing Mickelson!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of my four are playing together today. YE and Goydos, come on boys!

Still got Lefty, Goydos and Dustin Johnson in the mix. But Els tanked on me. :banghead:

Out of a couple of thousand entries, I doubt if a 3-out-of-4 offering will take a prize. Somebody out there most likely has 4 players in the top 20 or so. But Imada? Molinari? FUNK? Not the most popular of choices.

Still got Lefty, Goydos and Dustin Johnson in the mix. But Els tanked on me. :banghead:

Out of a couple of thousand entries, I doubt if a 3-out-of-4 offering will take a prize. Somebody out there most likely has 4 players in the top 20 or so. But Imada? Molinari? FUNK? Not the most popular of choices.

Go figure :confused2: I've got Moliari on my fantasy golf but not for this contest :crying: However, just because Jason Day didn't make the cut, I still have 3/4 guys in it...but that's not saying much either :(

I have the exact same guys left after Cabrera sunk. Figures hes the guy I put in AK's place.

at least all my guys made the cut....that and .50 gets me a paper

After round three:

Westwood -5; -12; -14 (1st)
Mickelson -2; -3; -9 (T11)
O'Hair -2; -5; -7 (T24)
Gay -2; M/C

After round three:

Westwood -5; -12; -14 (1st)
Mickelson -2; -3; -9 (T11)
O'Hair -2; -5; -7 (T24)
Gay -2; M/C

I think I want to be you going into tomorrow...

I'm at -7, -6, -4, -1... pretty much done save a miracle...

We got a few updates, how is everybody else doing?

I am at about $1.9M. Not bad, but that won't win!

I'm out unless furyk and DJ go nuts tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm done. :(

Phil -9
OHair -7
Tiger -4
Weir +2 MC

I think I want to be you going into tomorrow...

I'm at -7, -6, -4, -1... pretty much done save a miracle...

I'm sure others have Westwood and Phil. And two other guys who made the cut.

If it were to end today, it would be the 2nd tourney contest in a row that Phil and Grimace are the ticket.

I'm pretty much out with Garcia, Phil, Verplank, and Tiger.

Who do you have, Nike?

I am in trouble...
Mickelson -9
Perry -7
Garcia -6
Woods -4

Too bad Mickelson was the only one that showed up to play today..my other 3 all shot 71...need lots of help

Still a full day of golf to be played. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting for a lot of people.

Back