Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Congratulations! Nice wins! :clapp::clapp:

I won a contest at another forum by picking Clark. I didn't play him in this one unfortunately!

Yeah Interlooper! I can't wait to hear your updates once you get your new clubs.

great picking guys....Tim Clark is a great pick, usually over looked, consistent player. I hope we get more contests like this in the near future. It made following this tournament a lot of fun. Thank you THP and Taylormade

Congratulations! Nice wins! :clapp::clapp:

I won a contest at another forum by picking Clark. I didn't play him in this one unfortunately!

What did you win?

great picking guys....Tim Clark is a great pick, usually over looked, consistent player. I hope we get more contests like this in the near future. It made following this tournament a lot of fun. Thank you THP and Taylormade

We do these for all of the majors and special tournaments. And of course have a new contest almost every single week.

What did you win?
Just the contest! That reminds me: Thank you THP and :taylormade: for putting up some great prizes!

Thanks for the opportunity and congratulations to the winners.

Kevin

We do these for all of the majors and special tournaments. And of course have a new contest almost every single week.[/QUOTE]

Eventually I will get one of these right, I know I bombed in the Masters....

We do these for all of the majors and special tournaments. And of course have a new contest almost every single week.

Eventually I will get one of these right, I know I bombed in the Masters....[/QUOTE]

We have the Sligo Contest going on right now that we just announced.

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to THP and TaylorMade for another great contest.

Forum Member interlooper has just informed us that he would like to donate the prize to the runner up in the forum contest due to him already having these irons. What an incredible gesture and speaks volumes to the character of so many here.

The Runner Up in the forum contest is:
mkyolvr
Total Team Earnings - $1,784,138
Tim Clark
Dustin Johnson
Sergio Garcia
Bubba Watson

Congrats Interlooper and recipient! :clapp::clapp:

Congratulations to the winners - all 3 of them now! What a generous gift interlooper! What goes around comes around, and with generosity like that, I'm sure you'll get what you deserve real soon - and I guess it's no surprise that someone like you won the contest! Karma baby!

That is so awesome. Yay me. Thank you so much to interlooper for the generosity. It means the world to me.

Incredibly generous and just shows the type of people we have here.

Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Congrats to everyone that won. Class move interlooper and that speakes volumes of your character. Well done. Thanks to THP an TM for an awesome contest.

Awesome gesture interlooper! Thanks to THP and Taylor Made for another amazing contest!!

congrats to all! and major props to interlooper for being so giving!

Thanks to THP and Taylor Made for another amazing contest!

looper, that was so kind of you. it does speak volumes of the types of forum members here at thp. thanks to taylormade for participating with thp for this contest. congrats to tim clark on his first pga tour victory.

Congrats to all the winners.

You stay classy, Interlooper!

interlooper you are THE MAN!
this was a great contest... really fun... thanks thp and taylormade...

at least i got the total(272) spot on even tho i was nowhere near a tiebreaker

Congrats to the winners!! What a classy move interlooper! You the man!! Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade for such a great contest!

Very cool. Congrats to all!

Awesome pick on Clarke. Didn't see that at all.

Forum Member interlooper has just informed us that he would like to donate the prize to the runner up in the forum contest due to him already having these irons. What an incredible gesture and speaks volumes to the character of so many here.

The Runner Up in the forum contest is:
mkyolvr
Total Team Earnings - $1,784,138
Tim Clark
Dustin Johnson
Sergio Garcia
Bubba Watson

That is fantastic interlooper. I am extremely impressed. Well done to both winners and I must say that this forum and the people here are simply the best. Very cool!

awesome interlooper. just proof that there still is a lot of class in the game

Back