Taylormade RBZ cap

Who cares if someone spends $60 on a stupid hat?? Ive seen people pay triple the FULL PRICE for a new phone too, its what they like to do. More power to them.
and that's called an ender folks.

I like the hat a lot. Not something i woukd wear,but it looks cool.

I wouldn't spend that much on a hat, but I also know quite a few people on golf clubs either. Whatever makes you happy.

If u r interested, we r getting them in stock this week. I'll get you a coupon for free shipping if u r interested. Oh and not that $64 price, but more like $25. I'll check with the mister on pricing. Pm me for the coupon code. :)

Id rock that hat but not that price

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

If u r interested, we r getting them in stock this week. I'll get you a coupon for free shipping if u r interested. Oh and not that $64 price, but more like $25. I'll check with the mister on pricing. Pm me for the coupon code. :)

Blind 9 > Anywhere else. For sure.

I've seen that price for some of the monoline hats, personally a hat is just not worth that money but I know people who would want it just to get it early

Sounds great! Much better price range, haha.

Steel Tappin'

BOOM! Blind9 helping THPers out again. Nice!

I wouldn't buy it for that much, but I'm not a hater. Nothing wrong with spending some money if you have it to spend.

I wouldn't buy it for that much, but I'm not a hater. Nothing wrong with spending some money if you have it to spend.

No joke, I though we should all be able to spend our money on whatever the heck we want. Isn't that free will?

Back