TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rather than throw the pictures in the middle of the thread with hundreds of posts already, I figured I would start the thread that will be updated as we have our testers try out the driver(s) and report back their thoughts. We have some people set to try this one out tomorrow and also hit it on the launch monitor before the round.

The THP review is right here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=13055

EDIT: It appears as though we received a sample early and that is why the crown and alignment aid came out looking odd. The consumer version will have no issues whatsoever and TM is sending another one out for us to photograph.

Here are pictures of the Rescue 11 hybrid

1153732357_9LseN-L-1.jpg

1153731798_khKuk-L-1.jpg

1153732103_RoJfW-L-1.jpg

1153732538_ekmA3-L-1.jpg

1153732855_pqhi5-L-1.jpg

1153733122_oqumg-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like the looks of this a lot. How many members are reviewing this particular club?

I like the looks of this. I think it looks better than the superlaunch hybrid. The white is starting to grow on me. I doubt I will change drivers, but a new fairway wood is in play.

I love 'em. Look sooooo good.

Beautiful club!! I want it, I want it!! Looking forward to the reviews!!

Mashie vs. TM Rescue???

I like the look of this one a lot!

edit: I just noticed it has the RIP shaft, uh oh mashie might have a competitor now.

That looks slick!!!!!! Big fan of the RIP shafts and this hybrid really looks nice. The settings look pretty simple too. Which is a good thing.

I love the way they framed this face, absolutely gorgeous club.

Agreed, I just love that gunmetal finish against the white.
I want that finish on my black driver!

If my VR Pro hybrid doesn't work out then this is the one for me, I went to Golfsmith and hit the other hybrid TM released with the FCT, and that thing felt great!!! A hybrid that incorporates FCT is a winner!!! TM I love the white finish!

Really like the look of those, wasn't a fan of the TM hybrids however.

Mashie vs. TM Rescue???

edit: I just noticed it has the RIP shaft, uh oh mashie might have a competitor now.

I agree!

I really like the looks of this club. I am anxious to read the reviews as a rescue or hybrid club is next for my bag after a three wood.

Alpha or Beta RIP shaft JB? Beta shaft has a softer tip, lauches ball higher for those who wonder why Im asking. Play the Beta version right now.

Stunning looking club. I can't wait to hear how this stacks up to the competition. I like that TM made the FCT and AST easier to understand as well.

Maybe... Wonder what the price is on this one though? Is it a true RIP shaft or made for?

Mashie vs. TM Rescue???

Just one (me) :act-up:

what are the lofts that you have? Would love to see if compared to the Mashie

Maybe... Wonder what the price is on this one though? Is it a true RIP shaft or made for?

In the pic, it says "Rescue" on the side, so I think it's made for.

So as a guy who knows very little about shafts, am I to understand this one is comparable to the shaft in the Mashie? Or at least in the same ballpark?

Really sharp looking hybrid! So you can actually open or shut the face on this one? Very interesting but the proof is in the pudding. I look forward to the reviews forthcoming .

Well I know some TM stuff has "read deal" shafts but with TM graphics. If its a true RIP, that would be slick. I've only hit the RIP driver shaft so I am assuming that the quality stays with the hybrid shaft too.

In the pic, it says "Rescue" on the side, so I think it's made for.

Well I know some TM stuff has "read deal" shafts but with TM graphics. If its a true RIP, that would be slick. I've only hit the RIP driver shaft so I am assuming that the quality stays with the hybrid shaft too.

The graphics look like the real deal over than it saying TM and Rescue on it. How knows. I hear ya, it would be sweet if it was the real deal.

The graphics look like the real deal over than it saying TM and Rescue on it. How knows. I hear ya, it would be sweet if it was the real deal.

It looks like a made for just like the aftermarket made for shafts for their drivers (has the rescue and TM logo stamped). Besides what's the difference? Looks great and TM stepped it up vs the Mashie when it comes to design and stock offering. Let's see what the pricepoint is first so we can start comparing.

Back