TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid Review Thread

I'm pretty surprised that people seem to not like the previous years Rescue. I thought it was a real solid club

It's not that I didn't like it, but when I put it on the monitor against the A7, the Machspeed, and thr Fybrid.......it didn't give me the best results. At one point I had 5 different hybrids and I would've ranked the Rescue dead last.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Tomorrow this one will go to the course and be in the bag with the Mashie.

I really need one of these!!! Love the looks of it!

I can't wait to hear if the change in shafts has done much to change this club. It's a looker for sure.

Tomorrow this one will go to the course and be in the bag with the Mashie.

If it isn't busy, do you think you can drop an extra ball whenever you pull out the mashie so you can use this club right beside it?

If it isn't busy, do you think you can drop an extra ball whenever you pull out the mashie so you can use this club right beside it?

Would love to hear the results of that!!!

Also watching thread as I am looking to add a hybrid, leaning toward the r11 due to the adjustability. Has anyone hit the mashie with the 83g shaft? I think the standard will feel too light for me. Have yet to hit either. thx guys.

Also watching thread as I am looking to add a hybrid, leaning toward the r11 due to the adjustability. Has anyone hit the mashie with the 83g shaft? I think the standard will feel too light for me. Have yet to hit either. thx guys.

Is there an R11 hybrid?

I would try it before you dismiss it. It doesn't feel light at all to me.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

that is the topic, with pictures, of this thread??

whoa I'm sleep-typing.
When someone says R11 anything I picture the huge adjustable dongles everywhere, this one to me is now just a rescue hybrid painted white w/ the nice hosel.

whoa I'm sleep-typing.
When someone says R11 anything I picture the huge adjustable dongles everywhere, this one to me is now just a rescue hybrid painted white w/ the nice hosel.

OK this made me spit some soda out.

Interested to hear what JB comes up with for these two. As mentioned in Aggro's thread, these are my favorite two golf companies right now and I think it might be time to retire my old Nike SQ2 hybrid. It was a good one though. But it's going to be Mashie or Rescue 11 time this year!

Bump. Any new news?

AK is gaming this hybrid, used it to get on the green in two on number 18.

Nice...I will look for it today at 3 pm...

AK is gaming this hybrid, used it to get on the green in two on number 18.

according to golf.com this is what is in his bag this week. This is from the article talking about him using a Method putter this week

DRIVER: Nike Victory Red STR8-Fit Tour (8.5°) with a UST Mamiya ATTAS 7250 X proto
FAIRWAY WOOD: Nike Victory Red STR-8 Fit Pro (15°) with a UST Mamiya Red Series 89X shaft
HYBRID: Nike Victory Red (18°) and Aldila RIP shaft
IRONS: Nike Victory Red Pro Combo (3-4), Victory Red Pro (5-PW) with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts
WEDGES: Nike Victory Red Forged (54°), Nike Victory Red Pro (60°) with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts
PUTTER: Nike Method 001
BALL: Nike 20XI-s

according to golf.com this is what is in his bag this week. This is from the article talking about him using a Method putter this week

DRIVER: Nike Victory Red STR8-Fit Tour (8.5°) with a UST Mamiya ATTAS 7250 X proto
FAIRWAY WOOD: Nike Victory Red STR-8 Fit Pro (15°) with a UST Mamiya Red Series 89X shaft
HYBRID: Nike Victory Red (18°) and Aldila RIP shaft
IRONS: Nike Victory Red Pro Combo (3-4), Victory Red Pro (5-PW) with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts
WEDGES: Nike Victory Red Forged (54°), Nike Victory Red Pro (60°) with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shafts
PUTTER: Nike Method 001
BALL: Nike 20XI-s

Dusek the dude from golf.com who writes the equipment blogs, if you go to his twitter account he states."Anthony Kim pulled a fast one on me. He's gaming a Taylormade R11 hybrid or FW, using it on 18 to reach the green in two". Dusek later goes on to tweet,"The Taylormade club in Kim's bag is an R11 Rescue". Go look on his twitter account.

Dusek the dude from golf.com who writes the equipment blogs, if you go to his twitter account he states."Anthony Kim pulled a fast one on me. He's gaming a Taylormade R11 hybrid or FW, using it on 18 to reach the green in two". Dusek later goes on to tweet,"The Taylormade club in Kim's bag is an R11 Rescue". Go look on his twitter account.

ok I believe you, just commented on what I read about AK earlier in the day.

Wait, I thought AK was with nike.

AK has never gamed a full bag of Nike clubs, well not to my knowledge, when he first came on tour he gamed Adams hybrid, last year at Shell Houston Open he gamed Taylormade FW, and this year looks like he is gaming R11 Rescue....just because you're sponsored by a company doesnt mean that the played games every club from that OEM.

ok I believe you, just commented on what I read about AK earlier in the day.

I know, I was just saying where you can find it. On THP you always need to back up what you say with supporting evidence....hehehehe

AK has never gamed a full bag of Nike clubs, well not to my knowledge, when he first came on tour he gamed Adams hybrid, last year at Shell Houston Open he gamed Taylormade FW, and this year looks like he is gaming R11 Rescue....just because you're sponsored by a company doesnt mean that the played games every club from that OEM.

Im very aware of that. I just thought AK was all nike clubs.

Back