CONTEST Taylormade Rocketballz 3 Wood and a Rocketballz 3 Hybrid

thanks for the guesses, It was a chilly morning and a rough start....81 for the first 18 which was not too bad with 3 doubles on the first 9. Then 39 on the last 9 for a 120 total.
@Boder with the win right on the total....message me your address and i will get it in the mail- well in the FEDEX OR UPS cause mail just doesn't do it....
This is awesome. These clubs are going to be great additions to my buddies’ at work golf bags. I got 3 guys hooked on golf this year and they have really had a blast playing. Two out of the three of them are going to be really stoked. I can’t wait to see their faces when I hand them the new clubs. Thank you Donny for the generosity. Your generosity will be paid forward I promise.

This is awesome. These clubs are going to be great additions to my buddies’ at work golf bags. I got 3 guys hooked on golf this year and they have really had a blast playing. Two out of the three of them are going to be really stoked. I can’t wait to see their faces when I hand them the new clubs. Thank you Donny for the generosity. Your generosity will be paid forward I promise.
I love this so much!!! The trickle effect of Merry Christmas. So damned cool!

Clubs Shipped out on Christmas Eve, off to a new home.....Should arrive before New Years

nm

The clubs arrived a couple days ago and in better condition then I imagined. I have a trip to TopGolf with my coworkers on Thursday and plan to surprise them with the clubs then. And I anticipate putting a contest up a short time after that.

The clubs arrived a couple days ago and in better condition then I imagined. I have a trip to TopGolf with my coworkers on Thursday and plan to surprise them with the clubs then. And I anticipate putting a contest up a short time after that.

Glad you are happy with them also that they will go to good use

F6BB5014-4F07-416F-A1F5-671833C1D32A.jpegClubs are getting a workout today.

Back