Taylormade rough situations

PapaJohick

#ShortKnockerBombs
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
They’re running a series with their team and this first one is absolutely amazing haha. Rory showing off how good he really is in my opinion. Taylormades YouTube content is super good lately. What do y’all think?

Their content is always high quality! I very much enjoy stuff like this with the pros. That shot from the bush was insane!!

Last edited:
I think my favorite shot was either the 5 iron from 220 in the bunker or the 5w at 260 or so and had to clear trees seemingly close? Insane launch right there.

Next one up is with Colin Morikawa which should be good as well.

I think my favorite shot was either the 5 iron from 220 in the bunker or the 5w at 260 or so and had to clear trees seemingly close? Insane launch right there.

"i HiT iT tOo HiGh."

-amateurs

It's cool to kind of get in the weeds with these top players. I also find it funny that in other videos these guys will all be chatting, talking smack, and when Tiger starts talking they all shut up to listen. They know...

That was pretty cool. Stuff I could never do. The last bunker... I'd take the penalty and pick my ball up and drop it outside. No way I'd get it out in 1 shot.

That was pretty cool. Stuff I could never do. The last bunker... I'd take the penalty and pick my ball up and drop it outside. No way I'd get it out in 1 shot.
Can you do that? Did the unplayable lie rules change?

haha i feel like the bunker shot is the only one I could pull of more than 50% of the time :LOL: obviously not as well as he did, but I'd have a putt
Can you do that? Did the unplayable lie rules change?

You can take an unplayable lie anywhere on the course that is not marked as a penalty area.
Rule 19

TM is doing a really great job on Social Media lately, especially YouTube

they do so much fun stuff with their tour staff. i'm still not completely sold on trottie, but it's a blast to watch all those big names getting together and showing off.

they do so much fun stuff with their tour staff. i'm still not completely sold on trottie, but it's a blast to watch all those big names getting together and showing off.

Absolutely, and it doesn't hurt they have such a star-studded staff that participates. DJ, Rory, Tiger, Colin, etc. etc. etc.

It is a really impressive stable of guys

That was a fun watch for sure. I like the content they're putting out there no doubt

Absolutely phenomenal. Love this kind of content

I enjoyed this a ton.

Nice little reminder through the entire series of how much better they are than us haha

no kidding..... never would i ever think to try and hit over trees that are that tall and legitimately close to me haha. Let alone from a bunker or below my feet lie....

no kidding..... never would i ever think to try and hit over trees that are that tall and legitimately close to me haha. Let alone from a bunker or below my feet lie....
If I am in a fairway bunker, forget what I "want" to do - I just try to hit it forward and not heavy.

For me that 5 iron from the bunker with the ball a foot below his feet was most impressive. I don't have the speed to hit any of those shots.

That shot with the ball hung up in the bush was incredible!

Trottiegolf is a must follow on the gram.

For me that 5 iron from the bunker with the ball a foot below his feet was most impressive. I don't have the speed to hit any of those shots.

same haha. Just insane the speed he has to get the launch shown in that video

Back