TaylorMade Sim 2 Driver

With the success I have had with the sim i am looking forward to learning about this release. I will most likely end up with one at some point in 2021 and really hope the adapter doesnt change as I have 3 great shafts that I would like to try in the new head

hmm. It took me a bit to get used to the current color scheme and setup. But love it now. I could see a black finish or something similar. Maybe Grey? All i know is they hopefully dont go down the road of the "Rocketballz" or something of the like. Thats what sent me down a long path of NO TAYLORMADE for a good 10 years

Can I post a pic of what I believe is the SIM 2 driver? I’m a Canadian, we like to ask politely first;-)

Not sure why but the pictures I've seen give off an old school callaway vibe

Well....that is interesting....

I like the colors

The color trend on the bottom of some of these is just... mm. I ran it outside the other day to see if it would look better in normal light, but no. Thankfully it's only the bottoms they're effing up.

We allow all pictures as long as they are not watermarked. If a company asks us to take them down we may oblige and will send a message to the poster

The SimB21, I guess. I'm assuming that's the D model anyway.

Merged it with the Sim 2 thread for you.

Later than January? Darn. :( I have a fitting scheduled for the later half of January, but I was hoping the new TM model would be available to test...

First thing that came to mind with the colors :cool::cool::cool:
NNUJIFWF5SLEWRV6ECAV642Y5Q_1024x1024.jpg

looks better than the previous version

that's a lot of carbon

I like that shade of blue but man, the rest of it does not make a great first impression. Interested to see what they made the crown look like

I don't like the shape of the Sim from the bottom in general. I like the color scheme on this until the 2 on SIM2. Then it looks like something from designed in Back to the Future 2 for 2015 in 1985.

Well, that picture definitely makes me think I should wait until the marketing images come out and hear the whole story.

That's a lot of carbon fiber on the sole and no moveable weight.

I don’t hate it. If it looks similar from the top as the last sim I’d be ok with it. But, I think the face would need to be significantly deeper in appearance for me to consider it.

Interesting, not sure about this one. I will wait to hear about the tech and see it from address. My guess is that it will look very similar to the current Sim which is a good thing. I will say I’m even more excited for the Ping G425 lst now.

I’m guessing the placement of the front weight is to make the head neutral biased? Also, what is the sole of the max going to look like?

Last edited:
at first glace, seems less appealing than the SIM.

Back