TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

It's a sick little fairway wood. It really is absurd long.
No BS @Jman was killing that thing today, to the point I almost broke his driver so he would have to use Sim 5 wood on every hole

It's a sick little fairway wood. It really is absurd long.
Just so long. So so long. And the sound and look? Killer too.

No BS @Jman was killing that thing today, to the point I almost broke his driver so he would have to use Sim 5 wood on every hole
I’d have scored better if I would have :ROFLMAO:

Sound is indeed legit. Muted, just goes weeeeeeeeee
For real. With the 5w lofted down, I really don’t know that a 3w behooves me anymore.

For real. With the 5w lofted down, I really don’t know that a 3w behooves me anymore.

Doesn't really, you basically have a 4w. So you're giving up what, 10yds yet you're hitting it double digits higher? Take that trade all day if you need it.

I bet I'd have fun with the 3w Ti.

Dump the 3 wood it’s just wasting space in the bag. This is based on facts

Doesn't really, you basically have a 4w. So you're giving up what, 10yds yet you're hitting it double digits higher? Take that trade all day if you need it.

I bet I'd have fun with the 3w Ti.
These are facts.

Id bet I would too! That’s the problem!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These are facts.

Id bet I would too! That’s the problem!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now.. I don't want to play Devil's Advocate here, but I wonder if you'd hit the 15 degree lofted up 2 degrees just as good or better than the 19 lofted down 2 to 17?

Now.. I don't want to play Devil's Advocate here, but I wonder if you'd hit the 15 degree lofted up 2 degrees just as good or better than the 19 lofted down 2 to 17?
No he must stick with this club as it is 😈

Damn you.

GTFO of here. You're approaching my numbers sir.
2020 dude.

Play a 9.0 Driver and hit 33-34 too. :ROFLMAO:

It’s wild as a guy who used to be a LOW Baller. No more though.

2020 dude.

It's fun bringin the rain with your woods, isn't it? I mean into the wind it sucks, but... Whatever, no one cares about into the wind.

2020 dude.

Freaking 2020

I’m very excited to get this on another track while I’m here visiting Shane.

The 5w yesterday was a weapon, and it’s clearly a club that lets me change how I attack a course from 6600 and in. I do want to put it against the EXS Pro 5w, but I’m not sure when that will happen.

This one isn’t fair, the speed is greater than I got with the Mavrik 5w, and the sound is intoxicating.

What a FUN golf club.

I’m very excited to get this on another track while I’m here visiting Shane.

The 5w yesterday was a weapon, and it’s clearly a club that lets me change how I attack a course from 6600 and in. I do want to put it against the EXS Pro 5w, but I’m not sure when that will happen.

This one isn’t fair, the speed is greater than I got with the Mavrik 5w, and the sound is intoxicating.

What a FUN golf club.
Ohh.....I will be VERY interested in your comparison to the EXS PRO 5 wood. I was checking one out yesterday and it is fantastic looking.

I had a CBX 119 4 wood and I thought I like it at first but struggled to hit it consistently and MAN did it not even consider going left. Too fade biased for me.....which I'm shocked to type.

THP'er witnessed and confirmed the past couple days, this club is a BEAST and a WEAPON in my hands. Turned down to 17, and I think the 5w might have made the 3w inconsequential from tee and deck.

DSC01472-XL.jpg

Was able to see some numbers this morning with the 5 wood. Got it up to 150 ball speed, which is pretty darn good for me right now. I’m not swinging as fast as I thought, but that is pretty solid. Fun club.

Back