TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

So, I forgot how good the Ti is, and remember why now I’ve kept it all this time.

So, I forgot how good the Ti is, and remember why now I’ve kept it all this time.
It is hard to beat that or the OG Stealth Plus 3 woods, if the goal is a distance monster that is easy to hit.

My son has my Sim2 Ti 5w in his bag right now and I told him not to get too comfortable with it though because I really like it.

SIM Ti 3W is back in the bag. I saw enough today to give it the nod and chance to secure the spot going forward.

I know I'm late to the party. I had an M5 3 wood when they came out. Hit it ok, had some long shots with it. According to my garmin watch had one off the tee that was 302y (not the norm though). Hit a lot of hooks with it but I didn't like the shaft (Tensei CK Orange 65g stiff) Got rid of it earlier this year. Been playing Cobra Speedzone 3w and hit some really nice shots with it. I have had a couple in the low 290's but most good shots are in the 270y range off the tee. I wanted to try the SIM Ti 3w so got a head off ebay and a LinQ purple shaft. Can't wait until it comes in to see the numbers after reading through all these pages.

Back