TaylorMade Sim2 Driver Hits Conforming List

Hmmm I'm absolutely LOVING my Sim Max but I don't see anything here to get the blood flowing just yet. I will concede that if Taylormade can improve on the current magic stick they'll have a powerhouse on their hands.

Judging from those pics, the sole looks 100^10 better than the current SIM.

One thing is certain, the Sim1 was incredibly popular so if the Sim2 can improve on the original design this is going to be a huge seller to many.

The only TM driver that had a chance to make it into my bag was the original M2, but it still got beaten by another and none of the subsequent releases have been better than what went in my bag

If I get a chance to try it, I will give it a swing and see how it does

Morikawa has both the Sim and Sim2 with him in Hawaii, but the real news is the hat. I like it!

New commercial with the SIM 2 in it. Looks very interesting. The metal frame does appear to be circular around the frame of the head with the sole being a separate piece. They are going to be able to do some interesting things with weight if that is the case. I am interested to see what they are doing.

New commercial with the SIM 2 in it. Looks very interesting. The metal frame does appear to be circular around the frame of the head with the sole being a separate piece. They are going to be able to do some interesting things with weight if that is the case. I am interested to see what they are doing.

Actually one of their better ads.

sooooooooooo...i just hit the SIM2. local rep had his at golf mart today. :oops:

Back