TaylorMade STEALTH Fairways, Hybrids and Irons

I am still loving the Stealth hybrids. I used the Stealth 19* on a second shot into a par 5 today and reached the green in two for birdie. I used the Stealth Plus 4 for a second shot into the number one handicap hole and it left me a birdie look. Particularly this shot with the Stealth Plus is simply not something that I could pull off with an iron. I don’t think the Stealth hybrids are getting enough credit for how good they really are this year.

The way things have been with the Apex UW the last couple rounds I’m tempted to order the Pro in a 2H to use as a back up tee club. The pondering never stops.

So I am a convert from my tm M4 5w to a Stealth 5w.

The sound, feel and alignment aid in the face are great. The club appears a little "open" to me but produces a great, predictable ball flight for me.

I picked up 10 yards of carry and a flatter flight with less ballooning. Huge fan of the 5w.

The 3w is also very good. Just I prefer the gapping to a 5w.

With that said, if anyone is interested in a barely used stealth 3w please let me know as I won't be gaming it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Like my Sim2 max high launch. From testing my friends stealth I see no performance gains.

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk

Much prefer the Stealth hybrid to the Rogue ST Max. More compact and way easier to the eyes.

I played in a scramble yesterday and they had the tee’s up and the fairways were pretty crispy. I used the Stealth HL on several tee shots. I didn’t miss a fairway with it. A relative I was playing with told me that I should never think about getting rid of that club.

Took the boss to a fitting today at GG. Reserved time mainly to get some bay time and do it myself. I was surprised the guy actually knew a thing or two and we worked well together during her fitting.

The Stealth irons beat out the Rogue ST Max OS and LTDx by a good margin. This really surprised me. I hit each setup as well between her sets to give her a break. They felt the best to me too and her numbers showed the same.

Ended up ordering:

Womens 6-AW, 4H, 5H
Men's A flex MMT +1/2" from women's length.
1° flat
Standard grips Sonar + Wrap.

My Stealth Plus 3 wood continues to be worth its weight in gold! It’s so reliable off the tee and it gets up and goes off the deck too. Reaching Par 5’s in 2 or being within 20 yards is becoming the norm.

I have a stealth 3hl and 7 wood arriving tomorrow. Looking forward to testing them out.

Took the boss to a fitting today at GG. Reserved time mainly to get some bay time and do it myself. I was surprised the guy actually knew a thing or two and we worked well together during her fitting.

The Stealth irons beat out the Rogue ST Max OS and LTDx by a good margin. This really surprised me. I hit each setup as well between her sets to give her a break. They felt the best to me too and her numbers showed the same.

Ended up ordering:

Womens 6-AW, 4H, 5H
Men's A flex MMT +1/2" from women's length.
1° flat
Standard grips Sonar + Wrap.
Had some issues with the order so went back in. Glad that it happened as this time she didn't have her A game swing with her.

Started over from scratch in a side bay and the fitter was stopping by checking as we went through sets again.

She gets tired towards the end of a round and she was today. The MMT were just too much for her and the 1° flat was causing some right issues.

Another Oem won out in a women's set.

Actually glad as we get to support a company that is partnering with a big THP event coming up.

Will post pics of her bag at the range tomorrow before our round in another thread.

What a day

These have been sitting in my pro shop all year and I still haven’t hit them. Need to rectify that.

Which head is the best out of the bunch?

FFC7D48E-711F-4DE4-9FF1-A50753079D44.jpeg

At least the shot was smoked down the middle!

Last edited:
I am loving the Stealth irons I got a few weeks ago. They look really stylish but most importantly I am hitting them really well. I think they have been an important part in the step up in my game.

Anyone gaming the Stealth irons (not the HD's). Curious on feedback. I have tried them a couple times and loved the look but the launch and spin seemed aggressively low.
Saw that they took the most wanted GI iron 2 yrs in a row on another site and they don't seem to be very pro TM over there so it got me to thinking. Are they really that good?

So I put a steel shaft in the 5w for fun. It tightened up dispersion. Will keep it there for a while. Also picked up the stealth plus 13.5 rocket. Played 1 round with it. Great ballspeeds, good tee option around driver length if your not great with driver like me. Not very forgiving on the toe or low on the face.

Back