Taylormade Stealth UDI and Stealth DHY

I don’t need this in my life. But it was fun..

31757573-DB4D-4F19-92B0-39ED003EFDC8.jpeg3459D254-1D09-4999-A59D-9B2E940E9020.jpeg

The dhy looks fun but would probably be a waste of space in my bag

View attachment 9102265

That's about as much spin as I can put on the 20*. Today at least. I can move it faster, but it flattens out for me like it's its job. Which I think it kind of is, but flat and hot is tough for me. Maybe better for someone who adds a bit or plans to use it off the tee. I turn it a bit and got down in the 2600 range with CSX.
I have the Fli-Hi bent weak to 18* and the Stealth UDI 20*. Ive found so far the UDI maintains spin very well and has not gotten stupid low spin. I dont have enough testing yet but I think I would pick the UDI over the Fli-Hi based on performance although Fli-Hi feels much better

I have the Fli-Hi bent weak to 18* and the Stealth UDI 20*. Ive found so far the UDI maintains spin very well and has not gotten stupid low spin. I dont have enough testing yet but I think I would pick the UDI over the Fli-Hi based on performance although Fli-Hi feels much better
At same/similar loft it seems like I can definitely get a little more launch and spin with my Fli-Hi, but the designs are a little different and they're not shafted the same. I like the UDI, it's just not a great fit for me right now. Do you play a club like that off the tee much?

I don’t need this in my life. But it was fun..

View attachment 9108691View attachment 9108692
great numbers! I had the SIM DHY in the bag for quite a while. Before I had the 300 mini as my safety club, the DHY was my go to off the tee. The thicker sole made it easy to hit from the turf also compared to something like the 790 UDI but rarely found I needed it for that

At same/similar loft it seems like I can definitely get a little more launch and spin with my Fli-Hi, but the designs are a little different and they're not shafted the same. I like the UDI, it's just not a great fit for me right now. Do you play a club like that off the tee much?
Love using a 2/3i off the tee. Right now I probably use driver 5x, 300 mini 5x, and 2i 4x off the tee per round. The group I play with aren't too long so im not playing 7000+ where I would need to put an emphasis on using driver more and maybe look at a 5w in the bag instead of 2i. I tried this year committing to a 19* hybrid for versatility but after losing too many balls left I think its time for it to go.

I have a TZ Six in the Fli-Hi and Tour AD IZ in the UDI. My hope was both of those shafts being a little more tip active for higher launch to make the clubs more useful instead of low launch bullets. Saturday I practiced indoors. 2 Fli-Hi at 18* gave me 11.0 launch with 2900 spin while 3 UDI 20* gave me 13.4 launch and 3500 spin

Back