CONTEST TaylorMade Swag Pack

Very cool story and awesome to send it forward!

1 - TM M2 driver
2 - Xander man!!!

Favorite? Burner 2.0 Irons (I still regret getting rid of mine years ago).

The Winner? Lets go with Lanto Griffin

Very cool story and gesture from that guy... and you! That repair tool is really cool.

Favorite club is Hi-Toe wedge
Winner will be JT

I agree, I think the divot tool is the best item in the pack!

TOO COOL @Nate<80 ;

I would have to say that my favorite TM club of all time was my R7 425, that Driver was a BEAST, I has 3 of them. One i cracked the face, they replaced it no questions asked. One was stolen when my clubs wear taken from my cart while i was in the Clubhouse at the turn, (that took balls, well and the rest too), and the last is in my garage still.

Favorite of current TM clubs would be my 54 deg Hi toe wedge, she is a spinning little vixen for sure....as far as the TOC this weekend, I am going with DJ

That is wild you have had three of those in your lifetime. Awful you had sticks stolen 🤦‍♂️

TM Burner driver

Rahm wins his first tourney as a Callaway rep.

Very cool! Some of those swagerooz are pretty damn cool.

Cool story & awesome gesture @Nate<80
My Burner HT 3 wood has been amazing for me & I'll go with Lanto Griffin

Awesome gesture from a stranger and great for you to pay it forward.

Favorite club is the much maligned SLDR driver
Going to pick JT

Very cool contest and awesome sentiment!!

Fun encounter! And cool gesture, thanks! Looking forward to watching this weekend.
Toss up between the first few seasons of using the TM RBZ 3-wood (absolute missile) , or my current TM Spider Tour flat stick w/ SS Fatso grip.
Going with the new Mr. Callaway Golf, Jon Rahm

TM Burner driver

Rahm wins his first tourney as a Callaway rep.

I knew a lot of people with the Burner driver at one point. Seemed to be a great club.

1. JT
2. Lots of good ones but the R7 driver was a game changer coming from a big bertha

79 was my high school football number! Awesome items! Love the gesture. Great guy down low.

Favorite club? Honestly this goes back a while but back in the day the Burner Rescue Hybrid 19* that club flew and was so easy from any lie!

Winner? Xander Schauffele

This ball marker was destined for you! Xander better bring it :cool:

Taylormade RBZ three wood.
Winner: Patrick Cantlay

M CGB irons
Dustin Johnson

Favorite club would be the Big Foot HiToe 60*, which would pair great with that divot tool.

Winner is TM staffer Dustin Johnson.

Thanks

I like the TM staffer pick. It is only right with this contest! And I guess DJ has been pretty solid lately as well ;)

Great way to share!
My favorite TaylorMade club is my Rossa Daytona Putter. If that's not a "real" TaylorMade club then I'll say its a HiToe 56 wedge.
Sentry Winner : Mr. Colin Morikawa (TaylorMade rep to boot).

- spottedrooster

Favorite? Burner 2.0 Irons (I still regret getting rid of mine years ago).

The Winner? Lets go with Lanto Griffin

The Burner 2.0’s are very similar to what I am playing now in the TM Rsi1’s. My brother in law still plays the 2.0’s and he is a stick!

The Burner 2.0’s are very similar to what I am playing now in the TM Rsi1’s. My brother in law still plays the 2.0’s and he is a stick!
I thought they were amazing, eventhough I only ever owned the high polish model.

My first ever premium iron purchase, and I adored them..... and still yearn to have a set around.

I agree, I think the divot tool is the best item in the pack!
Agreed! I was actually going to say that originally. If I win, I may just accept the tool and the balls and let you give the rest as a 2nd place prize. :cool:

That's cool that he randomly talked to you and then sent some stuff. Even cooler that you're paying it forward. With that said, my favorite Taylormade club is the 2007 Burner 3 wood. It's actuall still in the bag. I'll choose Tony Finau (edit 1/5).

Agreed! I was actually going to say that originally. If I win, I may just accept the tool and the balls and let you give the rest as a 2nd place prize. :cool:

I like the sound of paying it forward a third time 🙏🏼

Morning bump to get your picks in before tomorrow!

Back