TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching the Honda Classic this weekend and seeing another white driver take the win got me thinking about the release coming up of the FW Woods & Rescues and how many bags these were in of the tour pros as well.

1153732357_9LseN-S-1.jpg

One of the wonderful features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world.

Well, we decided we are going to do it again. THP is going to do further testing on the TaylorMade Rescue 11 Hybrid, R11 FW Woods and Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW Woods and want to invite people to take part in the festivities.

Each tester will receive a brand new TaylorMade FW Wood or Rescue and will begin long term testing on them. We take the testing seriously and because of that have certain criteria to qualify for this particular club test.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf in the month of March (either on course, simulator, or range).
You must be located in North America

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the clubs out frequently (minimum of once per week) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

EDIT: The Testers have been selected!

R11 Fairway Wood
Ole Gray
War Mongering
Hole~Out~1983
Dent
Dirtydawg67
Royalwulff

Rescue 11
INGolfer
9-Iron Man
Blugold
10YardDraw
Fairway2Green

Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
The Due

Burner SuperLaunch 2.0 Hybrids
Spank818
Bogey317

Ladies Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
Kokogirl

VERY IMPORTANT

If you are on the list, you must send a PM to GolferGal with

Name
Shipping Address

You will also receive a PM from me with the rules of the testing.

Last edited:
Wow another great testing opportunity for THP forum members good luck to all who enter, these look like great hybrids and FW woods.

1. What is your handicap? 13.3 OOB
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Launcher DST 20.5 - MASHIE M2 18*
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 15* FW
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I love the look of the white. Think the glare reducing white helps at address - takes mind off the club and focuses on swing

Thanks for the opportunity THP and also to TaylorMade - great clubs here from a great company. Cant thank you all enough for all you do.

I would like to demo the R11 Fairway Wood if at all possible - I have heard good things about it and would definately provide ample practice sessions and opinions for the great people here at THP!

Seriously?! Taylormade continues to blow me away with their participation. They are a company that just understands marketing. As someone who is in that arena professionally, they bring it like no one else. It's hard not to notice their products on the PGA Tour these days. The days of me sitting around wondering "what driver or fairway wood is that" are long gone and Taylormade has been well represented on Tour over the past couple of weeks.

1. What is your handicap? 4.7
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Superfast 3wood
5. What do you think of the white? I love it! It's different, it pops, it's quite simply.......TAYLORMADE!

wow another great opportunity for THP members. Good luck everyone!

Nice, if I wasn't already testing I would be all over this one

[edit]
Retracted due to probable inclement weather, and major lack of skill

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? 10
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams A4 Tech 3h
3. What are your current FW woods? Launcher DST 15*
5. What do you think of the white? I really think it helps with alignment and reducing glare at set up.

Thanks to Taylormade and THP for another great opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 12.6
2. What are your current hybrids? Titleist 909H 17 and 21
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 909f2 13.5
5. What do you think of the white? I'm intrigued by it, I haven't had much experience with using any of the new white clubs, however, I would love to give it a try.

Thank you TM and THP!

Very cool! THP at it again, the members here have to be the luckiest group online! Good luck to all of those entering this testing and thanks to TaylorMade and THP for the opportunity.

1. What is your handicap? 6.4
2. What are your current hybrids? Buner SuperLaunch Rescue 21 degree
3. What are your current FW woods? Burner SuperFast 3w
5. What do you think of the white? From a pure looks standpoint I love it, I was slow to come around but after seeing in hand pics on THP and seeing them in person I am really fond of the look now.

1. What is your handicap? 14
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ 2 24* , Walter Hagen Varsity 18*
3. What are your current FW woods? Walter Hagen 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular but I think I need stiff
5. What do you think of the white? It looks great, but I don't know if it has anything to do with the performance. It would be neat to try.

Thank you again THP. You never cease to amaze.

1. What is your handicap? 17.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M2, M4
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner Steel 3(15*) 5(18*)
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? Love it, looks good, likes the contrast with yellow balls also

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Machspeed 18*
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams Speedline 15*
5. What do you think of the white? I like it a lot, I think the white is a great innovation for clubs.

Hi Folks,
1. What is your handicap? 13
2. What are your current hybrids? - TaylorMade Raylor 19*
3. What are your current FW woods?- TaylorMade R9 3W 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- Very nice, not totally sold, yet.

Great Job THP! :)
Look forward to reviews, or being selected!

1. What is your handicap? 9.5
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike Slingshot
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike VR str8-fit
5. What do you think of the white? Love it! Purchased the r11 driver and immediately fell in love. Wish I could have the rest of the woods to match!

This is a great opportunity but if I am not chosen I hope you guys post some feedback because I'd love to know if they play as well as the driver! Good luck everyone!

1. What is your handicap? +0.2
2. What are your current hybrids? I just sold a Cobra Baffler.
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylor Made 200 Steel 3 Wood
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff/Extra Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Love it. Just bought the R11 driver and love the look at address.

Another fantastic gesture by a vendor that just get it! Thanks to Taylormade and THP for a great opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 17 OOB
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3, M4
3. What are your current FW woods? None
5. What do you think of the white? I think it reduces glare as intended, the white crown frames the ball at address nicely when combined with the black face, and you forget you're swinging a white club after a few holes. It's also makes for a great conversation piece as well!

1. What is your handicap? 15

2. What are your current hybrids?
Mashie M4 and Adams Super black 2h

3. What are your current FW woods?
Burner Superfast

4. What shaft stiffness do you play?
Regular

5. What do you think of the white? I was intrigued by the white when the original ghost was released (and it improved my putting) and I must say I'm intrigued by these as well. It seems to frame the ball, and help with picking a spot on the course to aim at

Thanks again THP and TaylorMade for making these opportunities possible!

Tap before talk.

Ho-ly Crap!! Very cool of TaylorMade! I spent a bit of time with the R11 fairway this past weekend and came away fairly impressed. I'd love to throw my name in!

1. What is your handicap? High, +30
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ MachSpeed 3-21*
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike SQ Dymo2 3-15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Reg flex
5. What do you think of the white? Big fan of the white. Looks so awesome. They are very recognizable too. It's nice to see the pros playing them and beable to see and know what they are gaming. I play a ghost putter and really like the way it sets up with the ball. Really easy to set up and align. I'm sure the long clubs are the same way.

Thanks TM and THP!! Good luck to everyone!!

Wow...this is awesome!! TM is bringing it as far as getting their new lineup into peoples hands for review. Thanks THP for this awesome opportunity, and I must say its perfect timing because this guy needs a new hybrid something fierce.

1. What is your handicap? 10
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ 20*
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 TP
5. What do you think of the white? I personally love it, I didnt notice a glare on my R9 til I hit a white driver, now I see it all the time

Another great opportunity from THP and Taylormade! AWESOME!

1. What is your handicap? OOB 7.8
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ Sumo 21*
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 909f2
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I love the contrast of the white club head and black face. It really helps me set up square at address.

I love that bird! Another great opportunity for folks here and I'm sure this will be super popular with our forum members. Thanks TaylorMade and THP for this great opportunity.

1. What is your handicap? 25 OOB
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M3 20.5 deg
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 3W 15 deg.
5. What do you think of the white? I think it frames the ball great. Don't know how it will look with the yellow balls I play but I'm sure it will be fine as well. It looks great on the club though.

1. What is your handicap? 17.9
2. What are your current hybrids? 09 Burner HL 3&4
3. What are your current FW woods? 09 Burner HL 3w
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? R flex
5. What do you think of the white? I really like it. It has a very classy appeal to me.

This is an amazing opportunity !!!

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? 11
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams A7 3, Cleveland Mashie M4
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland Launcher 2009 17
5. What do you think of the white? If it works like it does on the putter, it will help me take better aim on the course. There is nothing worse than hitting a great shot, but finding out you had bad aim.

Back