TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

That just looks amazing.

**My quoting and posting isn't on today. I was referring to JB's picture haha.

That's an awesome site there JB!!

What a beautiful sight!! I hope that is still exciting for you JB as, maybe with the exception of OEM Kevin, most of us don't get to see boxes full of clubs like that.

Hey I like that sight too! Mine only come in a little box usually only one club. Never a plethora like that.

254530627.jpg

JB....
I think you should make it easy on GG.
Just close the box....tape it up.....put my name and address on it...ship it out.
See how easy that is?

Wow I didn't realize how much it costs you guys to do this! Now I see why you have donors. I am planning on donating this Friday after payday! You guys are awesome, JB!

Agree with many others!! As soon as the wife returns from Seattle and there is room left on her credit card I'll donate to the paradise!! Hehe shhh!

The donate button at the top of the forum would be a great way to keep GG from freaking out TOO much!!! Just sayin....

And wow! I just saw that box of goodies, its like christmas! I love unboxing a new club, I cant imagine getting that many at one time, let alone all in one box. I'd be like a kid in a candy store.

1. What is your handicap? 4.0
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Rescue TP 17*, Mashie M4
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland UL 17*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think the matte finish is intriguing, for it's glare reduction; I would like to test this feature on the course. I've taken a couple practice swings with the white hybrid and I definitely notice the club's path on the downswing since the contrast b/w the green grass and the white head is severe. I would also like to see if the FW match up to the new Cleveland ULs, see if it is as easy to get in the air.

i'm getting the dreaded red x on JB's picture! I want to see the goodness haha!

I'm excited that I might get a chance to contribute to the site and flex a little review muscle, maybe! I'm loving the TaylorMade offerings right now! Plus I hit the range 3-4 times a week and always play at least two rounds a week. So I would put some serious time in with whatever I got.

Handicap: not established, but consistently shoot high eighties.
FW: Titleist 910F 15*
Hybrid: Adams A7 3h (not OS)
Shaft: Stiff
The White?: I'm really enjoying the white on my R11 driver.

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Never tried a Hybrid
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Burner HT 15* and 18*
5. What do you think of the white? I think it looks great but I am curious as to whether or not it adds the desired benefit.

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the opportunity to test clubs that are ahead of the curve.

Sho do loves me some Taylormade goodies! Man I can't wait to see if I get picked for this!

My course pro just called me a few minutes ago to tell me that hes got these in. Its about that time boys and girls.

My course pro just called me a few minutes ago to tell me that hes got these in. Its about that time boys and girls.

Does that mean you dont need to test ours? :act-up:

Does that mean you dont need to test ours? :act-up:

That is absolutley not what that means lol...Ive just been on his list for about two months so I could actually see what they looked like first hand. All he got in was the Rescue though.

That is absolutley not what that means lol...Ive just been on his list for about two months so I could actually see what they looked like first hand. All he got in was the Rescue though.

Haha, you better watch out for the other vultures around here! They won't let you off without a little ribbing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Haha, you better watch out for the other vultures around here! They won't let you off without a little ribbing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

LOL no doubt. We are like a bunch of starving kids scrapping over the last bowl of rice.

you learn fast....lol

there are going to be some happy campers here if they get chosen for this opportunity......

LOL no doubt. We are like a bunch of starving kids scrapping over the last bowl of rice.

Oh man, I am so very late to this show.

1. What is your handicap? 13.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Don't currently have any
3. What are your current FW woods? NIke Vr 15º
5. What do you think of the white? absolutely love it! I love the smoothness of it and the lack of hot spots. The white of the crown is a wonderful contrast to the green grass. I love how TM has really put white on the map with woods and hybrids.

you learn fast....lol

there are going to be some happy campers here if they get chosen for this opportunity......

Absolutley my friend. Christmas in March is always a welcome site in my book.

Back