TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

We will announce the testers one GG gets back into the office tomorrow morning. Figure by tomorrow afternoon we will announce everybody. We can tell you that we will have double digit testers for this one.

Oh man, I am so very late to this show.

1. What is your handicap? 13.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Don't currently have any
3. What are your current FW woods? NIke Vr 15º
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? absolutely love it! I love the smoothness of it and the lack of hot spots. The white of the crown is a wonderful contrast to the green grass. I love how TM has really put white on the map with woods and hybrids.

You aren't late - the thread just took off at mashie like speed!

Tap before talk.

Love the look of the hybrid and fairway woods from TM this release. I have 2 mashies now thanks to the Mashie threadso this would be a great head to head test! I also haven't found a better 3 wood than the diablo edge tour yet.

1. What is your handicap? USGA 7
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M2 and M4 83 X Miyazaki shafts
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* Oban Kiyoshi 75g X
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X flex
5. What do you think of the white? Looks awesome and frames the ball well. Interested in it for both fairway or hybrids.

We will announce the testers one GG gets back into the office tomorrow morning. Figure by tomorrow afternoon we will announce everybody. We can tell you that we will have double digit testers for this one.

Wow, THP just brings it time after time. Can't thank THP and TaylorMade for offering this opportunity to the members here.

EXCITING!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck everybody!

That is awesome news. I can't wait to hear who the lucky testers are.

Looks like Im gonna have to sleep with my rabbits foot necklace on tonight. lol ok I dont have one but if I did I would be sleeping with it.

Holy snap! Thats a lot of lucky THPers

Keeping the fingers crossed.

Looks like Im gonna have to sleep with my rabbits foot necklace on tonight. lol ok I dont have one but if I did I would be sleeping with it.

dude, check the couch cushions, there is no telling whats in that thing...hehe

Awesome! This just goes to show how influential THP forum reviews are. Thanks TaylorMade and THP for this opportunity and good luck everyone!

Wow, nice to see a bunch of people get this opportunity. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

LOL dude dont be hating on my floral goodness.

Awesome! This just goes to show how influential THP forum reviews are. Thanks TaylorMade and THP for this opportunity and good luck everyone!

Yep, thats how I found THP in the first place. I was googling reviews on the Superfast 2.0 and THP was at the top of the list, not to mention with easily the best reviews available.

First post but look to become an active member. Anywho, here's what I got:

1. What is your handicap? 3.6
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams Tour Issue Idea Pro 18* Ozik XCon Altus HB
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade Tour Burner PGA 13* Ozik XCon-6
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? X-Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? Well, I really like it. Already hitting an R11 TP and love the way it frames the ball and reduces glare.

You should do what Pale Hundy does and use a lock of TC's hair put in a vile that he wears around his neck. He calls it his good luck charm and it brings him incredible abilities.

Darn, I missed when this picture was active - could you use the magic of the internets to make the dastardly red X turn back into a picture of TM clubs?!

I can still see it.

1. What is your handicap? 12
2. What are your current hybrids? R9 rescue burner (3 iron)
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 3 wood 19*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I like the white finish, uncommon and makes it stand out

Can't wait for the reviews!
Really would love do to my own.

You should do what Pale Hundy does and use a lock of TC's hair put in a vile that he wears around his neck. He calls it his good luck charm and it brings him incredible abilities.

I can still see it.

Haha thats classic.

Double digit testers?!? Thats just crazy talk!

Mashies, wilson staff irons, TaylorMade irons, Kingdom fittings, THP prize packs, More TaylorMade irons, Cleveland Driver, 19 Days of Christmas, oh man I could go on and on. Its not even close how much better THP is than the other sites. Its like Christmas every 2 weeks here.

Wow. Double digit testing is awesome! Good luck everybody. I can tell you firsthand how much fun it is testing out equipment. JB(possible skim alert!!) how are you picking what goes to everyone in terms of hybrid and fairway?

JB you're an animal! Thp is th best web site out there I just can't get enough of it! I got in trouble from my boss at work today cuz I kept tryingto get on and post on my phone! Lol. If I lose my job can I come work for thp? :)

Wow. Double digit testing is awesome! Good luck everybody. I can tell you firsthand how much fun it is testing out equipment. JB(possible skim alert!!) how are you picking what goes to everyone in terms of hybrid and fairway?

We are putting everybody's avatar on the ground with a bone on it. Whichever 12 Ellie goes to first get a club. From there we will tie bones to the hybrids and FW's and where she goes they get that. :alien:

JB you're an animal! Thp is th best web site out there I just can't get enough of it! I got in trouble from my boss at work today cuz I kept tryingto get on and post on my phone! Lol. If I lose my job can I come work for thp? :)

Sure. But we pay far less than minimum wage, is that okay?

I might lose my wife too she says she has been bumped to #2 lol. I told her she just needs to get into golf and join on here then we could communicate even more!

That's so wrong in so many ways, but very funny.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back